PDA

View Full Version : European Aviation Air Charter - 747's

daywalker
28th Jul 2002, 14:41
Hi,

Does anyone have any information on the 747's they now operate from Manchester to Sanford (Florida)?
I am due to fly with them in their business class cabin (the one with 50" seat pitch) and was hoping someone could give me some info & what to expect, meal wise, entertainment etc, etc.
Have seen the threads with reagrds their staffing problems!

Thanks.

Boss Raptor
28th Jul 2002, 17:33
sorry...charter flight expect and pay for no extras...

sweety
29th Jul 2002, 10:04
As far as I know Cabin Crew are really nice and friendly! I know a few of them from my previous company. Excellent bunch of people!

Shame about the management, though!:rolleyes:

daywalker
29th Jul 2002, 11:36
Thanks for the replies :)

daywalker
29th Jul 2002, 16:51
C A,

Thank you so much for that info, I feel much better about it all now, I have been to Orlando 3 times since 1999 & love the place, always have flown in through MCO with Virgin. I don't like to fly economy because I really want my space! Usually try & go Premuim Economy but in the past the premium of £500 ish each was a bit much IMHO (I see they have reduced it to £250 ea now as an offer!!) As the upgrade with EAAC was £199 ea I could not resist giving them a try.

You have good taste, Busch Gardens is my fav theme park & of course, Montu is a truly amazing rollercoaster, although the hulk at Islands of Adventure is my fav coaster.

tuach2000
2nd Aug 2002, 14:45
Can anybody help?

What tour operators are using the European 747s to MCO? Their Club product sounds well worth trying.

daywalker
2nd Aug 2002, 14:52
They don't go to MCO, they go to Sanford.

travelcity (http://www.travelcity.co.uk)

tuach2000
2nd Aug 2002, 15:58
Many thanks - reading was never one of my strong points!