PDA

View Full Version : This weeks Flt Ops rumor buster.

fliion
5th Sep 2018, 08:08
OK Fleet - the biggest rumor of the week is that you blocked pprune.

Please address.

aeropix
5th Sep 2018, 10:26
I think they busted all the rumors by blocking the site. Job done :ok:

mutt
5th Sep 2018, 20:28
I think that you will find that its blocked thanks to new Pprune anti-DOS software rather than specific countries ISP's.

JAARule
6th Sep 2018, 01:15
Why didn't they do it years ago then?

aeropix
6th Sep 2018, 08:06
I think that you will find that its blocked thanks to new Pprune anti-DOS software rather than specific countries ISP's.

If that's the case, then why isn't "Flyertalk" discussion board also banned? It is running on this platform and also has EK (and EY) specific content. That sounds like Management "our hands are tied" excuse more than the actual reason.

Monarch Man
17th Sep 2018, 05:19
Latest “rumour” your Rosters might arrive today! Then again this is only a rumour, there is reason to believe that they might not arrive, but hey it’s not the 18th yet! and you lazy pilots get too comfortable if we publish rosters consistently each month.

donpizmeov
17th Sep 2018, 15:38
They may have not wanted to ruin everyone's night so delayed publishing them Monach.

PositiveRate876
18th Sep 2018, 02:01
SVP-Late Rosters, Manual Insertion & Bidding Dissatisfaction is repeatedly pressing the Enter button and getting the “Error-401: not enough crew to publish roster” message

Gulf News
18th Sep 2018, 11:54
Patience everyone . It is after all Good News Wednesday tomorrow’ when all will be revealed in the next installment of the Life of Brian.

Therein amongst the platitudes and thinly veiled threats will be the lame excuse for the delay in roster publication. Expect to be directed to the OMA regarding roster publication.

aeropix
18th Sep 2018, 12:04
Expect to be directed to the OMA regarding roster publication.

Where the roster publication date was removed about 7 years ago...

And besides, I thought today (18th) was Tuesday...