PDA

View Full Version : EAS Barcelona or Aerotec?

CandelaRS
31st Aug 2018, 16:35
Hello! I'm interested in EAS Barcelona and Aerotec Madrid and I don't know which one I should choose yet. If you have any advice I'd appreciate it.
I'm also searching for reviews about OneAir Aviation in Malaga and European Flyers.

Thanks!

pilot4eva
1st Sep 2018, 15:48
I have attended EAS barcelona last year!Very professional and the aircraft and sim are brand new.Facilities are really good too.Instructors and staff very helpful.Overall a great experience:ok:

TogaToFLs
21st Jul 2023, 12:48
I have attended EAS barcelona last year!Very professional and the aircraft and sim are brand new.Facilities are really good too.Instructors and staff very helpful.Overall a great experience:ok:

Hiya, was that for CPL/ME/IR? How did you do with employment afterwards? Do they have a good track record for employability?

ExLunaScientia
21st Jul 2023, 21:06
Done my CPL, ME, IFR and PBN with EAS Barcelona.
And for a brief, i was a worker in EAS.

Incredible school, great management, excelent fleet and all labor personel truly dedicated and professional. If they say you will finish a module or a cours in "X" time, i guarantee you this time will be not prolonged cause the "weather" or "maintenance" (and you know what i mean). Quality before quantity. That's the winner bet they did with great results.

About OneAir.. well, based on an ex-worker i 100% trust in his word..run away, and run away fast.

MACH1.0
25th Jul 2023, 09:20
Hello! I'm interested in EAS Barcelona and Aerotec Madrid and I don't know which one I should choose yet. If you have any advice I'd appreciate it.
I'm also searching for reviews about OneAir Aviation in Malaga and European Flyers.

Thanks!
Apart from all the comments, there are rumors regarding Aerotec that there could be an intention to sell the school. On the other hand in relation to the weather factor Madrid can not compete with Barcelona or Malaga.