PDA

View Full Version : AIPA

Raptor4
31st Aug 2018, 08:22
Has anybody been in touch with AIPA to appraise them of what they might expect from this c*** person?

Qantas seeks to appoint former IATA director Tony Tyler to board | People content from ATWOnline (http://m.atwonline.com/people/qantas-seeks-appoint-former-iata-director-tony-tyler-board)

unitedabx
31st Aug 2018, 09:21
Probably going to give them the low down on all the CX pilots defecting to QA.
Maybe the first of many senior managers seeking to parachute out of CX.
In 'The City' rumour has it Merlin never liked Tony.

mr did
31st Aug 2018, 09:22
So Swire has managed to get one of "theirs" inside Qantas. I wonder if they realise.

Air Profit
31st Aug 2018, 19:08
It's ironic. When I was growing up, it was instilled in me that the only way to live your life was with honour, integrity and morality. Seems that there is a different set of rules that applies to people who choose the senior management path. I wonder if they had specific studies on dishonesty, narcissism, self-centerdness, selfishness, greed, immorality and corruption?

Avinthenews
31st Aug 2018, 23:56
Sir Rod version 2, Cathay - Ansett - BA

Bangaluru
31st Aug 2018, 23:59
It's ironic. When I was growing up, it was instilled in me that the only way to live your life was with honour, integrity and morality. Seems that there is a different set of rules that applies to people who choose the senior management path. I wonder if they had specific studies on dishonesty, narcissism, self-centerdness, selfishness, greed, immorality and corruption?

I doubt it. It’s more like a prerequisite.

positionalpor
1st Sep 2018, 06:04
The company man and the international .
Good movies to watch and observe the cold blood operations of top managers.
Combination of genes and upbringing.when a young boy/girl is made to believe from an early age that he/she is at the center of the world and “only” his/her needs count,, there you have a self centered narcissist manager 30 years later.

Apple Tree Yard
1st Sep 2018, 18:03
"Tony the Liar". Never has a more cretinous individual had a nickname more deserving. Within a year of his arrival, their management will be wondering why the relationship with their pilots is so contentious. If you allow cancer to invade your body....

raven11
2nd Sep 2018, 00:36
Remember the Weekly updates with the pictures of happy Tony, sad Tony, mad Tony, concerned Tony.....

Lookleft
2nd Sep 2018, 03:57
Within a year of his arrival, their management will be wondering why the relationship with their pilots is so contentious.

Then he will be in for a surprise because the relationship has gone way beyond that under the leadership of the current CEO. In fact he will probably start going "why didn't I think of that?"

dragon man
2nd Sep 2018, 05:13
In all due respect we already know, all it’s done is add another c##t to the list of people in Qantas we hate, and trust me we do.

SOPS
2nd Sep 2018, 12:50
Then he will be in for a surprise because the relationship has gone way beyond that under the leadership of the current CEO. In fact he will probably start going "why didn't I think of that?"
Thats funny..because on Perth radio this week, aviation guru GT was explaining how the current CEO of QF was LOVED by all his 30000 employees and thats why he got paid so much...

I guess GT was just making sure his " First" tickets were still available ......

mngmt mole
2nd Sep 2018, 19:54
In all due respect we already know, all it’s done is add another c##t to the list of people in Qantas we hate, and trust me we do.

Well, you'll soon have very good reason to in the case of TT.