PDA

View Full Version : Wham!

falconeasydriver
24th Aug 2018, 05:49
Rumour has it that a couple of sheep fans thought it would be a great idea to test the structural integrity of the new EK company villas with a car.
Hopefully no other injuries other than some dented egos and pride, who will get the bill I wonder?

aeropix
24th Aug 2018, 13:11
Photo or it didn't happen...

Wizofoz
24th Aug 2018, 22:10
"Sheep fans"- does that mean Welsh, Kiwi or Tasmanian????

fatbus
24th Aug 2018, 22:10
From insiders at MS ,it did happen and there are photos posted . Suddenly very sensitive topic.

victorpapa
24th Aug 2018, 23:14
Not seeing Not finding Not reporting 😳

donpizmeov
25th Aug 2018, 06:28
From the title of this thread, I thought falcon was going to throw another of his famous, come dressed as your favourite pop group parties. They were really popular on the Jag Sqns .I have heard the sheep snagging isn't compulsory if you go to them though .

Seems I was wrong . Again.

givemewings
25th Aug 2018, 13:17
Don, I was thinking it might be another "fun" summer thread.

Speaking of which, did that guy ever reach the top floor of Millennium? :E

(OK ok I'm going...)

Emma Royds
25th Aug 2018, 18:39
Hopefully no other injuries other than some dented egos and pride, who will get the bill I wonder?

I heard the boys in faded green got involved and at least one of our colleagues is probably staring at three walls and a set of iron bars as I type this.

SOPS
26th Aug 2018, 11:27
Thats a strange way to try and park in the garage

Dubaian
26th Aug 2018, 12:49
And I suspect the building with the little windows is a package substation. Might have made a fireworks display if that was clobbered !!

777boyindubai
26th Aug 2018, 13:58
There are a few more pics. But they show the number plate. Sorry to hear about this.

Jack D
26th Aug 2018, 20:03
There are a few more pics. But they show the number plate. Sorry to hear about this.

Outstanding .. as long as nobody was hurt !
Brings a bit of character back to the place

JAARule
6th Sep 2018, 01:09
This sort of thing happens every year during "w@nker" season, with the occasional notable standout event. The trick is to do it without hitting any brick walls.

Everyone's in it together. Shame on the neighbours for taking images and sharing them around. Who are they to judge...
I'd rather live next to the guys who were on the lash than the slimy neighbours anonymously posting images on social media. They're the real wankers IMHO and should be "outed" too.

The Turtle
6th Sep 2018, 06:13
+1 Jar.

neighbors indeed!!

thatwasclose
6th Sep 2018, 11:51
Shame on the people next door ? And what if a young kid had been walking by ?
That place is a community . If some prick crashes his car because he has been drinking and driving in there to that extent ... screw him . It ain’t tennage fun . It’s middle aged stupidity and there is always a price to pay . Unless your management .

desert witch
10th Sep 2018, 14:45
I hear all three are in Jail for now.

What's with all the judgements? For sure it was not right or responsible or civilized.
But to go report and publish so your neighbour and colleague goes to jail (particularly in the UAE), I think is a rather measly way to go about it.

Pity is, we give more and more reasons to management to treat us like adolescents. This is not the only story around lately.

777boyindubai
10th Sep 2018, 15:13
Would you be saying that if one of your kids was knocked down by one of these guys?? Or if they flew while pissed up?? The consequences of driving under the influence are well known. They all knew that.

Praise Jebus
11th Sep 2018, 14:17
If the flew while pissed up?? Why not shot your dog, stole your bike or any other hypothetical.

Mr Good Cat
11th Sep 2018, 19:17
I hear all three are in Jail for now.

What's with all the judgements? For sure it was not right or responsible or civilized.
But to go report and publish so your neighbour and colleague goes to jail (particularly in the UAE), I think is a rather measly way to go about it.

Pity is, we give more and more reasons to management to treat us like adolescents. This is not the only story around lately.

The problem is DW, this would be a serious offence in any civilised country, and would be reported as so. It's a family compound where kids play.

To do it in a country where being drunk in public, as well as at the wheel are criminal offences... then more fool you (or them). I'm with the majority on this one.

The Outlaw
12th Sep 2018, 02:32
If the flew while pissed up?? Why not shot your dog, stole your bike or any other hypothetical.

???

Use the keyboard...

thatwasclose
12th Sep 2018, 22:52
Desert .... yes . Drunk driving and crashing in a company compound does make pilots look like idiots . I understand that no ... no one is in jail right now .