PDA

View Full Version : MS3314 Suspension Lug - civil/commercial/industrial application

AleXL-v5
22nd Aug 2018, 11:32
Dear All,

I'm aware that the MS3314 (Suspension Lug) is mainly used for Military aircraft's payloads, but I couldn't find any reference for a Civil aircraft's payload using the MS3314.

Please provide any information that the MS3314 (Suspension Lug) were actually used in or with any civil/commercial/industrial application, such as these or others:

* Commercial aircraft (which type of the aircraft) towing systems?
* Hoisting systems for civil aircraft (which type of the aircraft) ​pick up simulations?

I'm not asking any details (not confidential nor intellectual property) of the application, just a formal approval that the MS3314 is already used in or with a civil/commercial/industrial application, and basic information about the platform, e.g. a Towing system for a Commercial Aircraft, type Boeing 747. etc'

Currently, I've just found only an External Life Raft Pod - An air-droppable life raft pod designed to perform in extreme conditions for the MH-60R Sikorsky Helicopters, where I believe that the ELRP is under ECCN 9A610.g (not NLR).

Best Regards,
[email protected]