PDA

View Full Version : IOM based 605 - Execujet

lost_somewhere
22nd Aug 2018, 07:56
Morning all,
Just wondering if anyone had any intel on the 605 gig that Execujet were advertising out of the Isle of Man.
I got an application in just before the closing date but haven't heard anything as yet...
Wondered if it was an established aircraft or new to their fleet.
I'm a CL605 skipper soon to be unemployed so would very much consider this or indeed any other jobs (very open minded in terms of basing - had been considering Far East but can't get a foot in the door!!).

3legs
25th Aug 2018, 20:22
Lost Somewhere, Im based here on the IOM and have yet to see or hear of the 605. There aren't many Bizjets based here, I used to fly CE680 and 560XLS from here in years gone by. Im trying to find out about it too but given its Execujet, id say they are a good employer. There is a GLEX that comes in and out for an IOM resident thats managed by Execujet but Im not sure its him.

LearjetGA
30th Aug 2018, 13:11
The airplane is managed out of Dubai. Airplane is based in the middle east.

G 14
5th Sep 2018, 00:33
The airplane is managed out of Dubai. Airplane is based in the middle east.

...does not really match the information given in the advertisement from Execujet though - in and out of IOM Monday to Friday basically... ??

jimjim1
8th Sep 2018, 20:57
I got an application in just before the closing date

No criticism of yourself here since I have no knowledge of the circumstances however - I have seen recruiting employers look at applications until the pile was high enough and then bin all subsequent arrivals. My advice would be to apply ASAP on all occasions.