PDA

View Full Version : Hawker 800XP

Moshe.Hawker
22nd Aug 2018, 06:58
Hi guys, I have recently started flying the Hawker 800xp. I wander if any of you who probably have some experience with her - could give me some advise about the engine fuel heater - is it good enough by itself for flying @ low temps in winter? or do you use any additives?

Tnx

Moshe

Hawker 800
23rd Aug 2018, 10:45
Hi guys, I have recently started flying the Hawker 800xp. I wander if any of you who probably have some experience with her - could give me some advise about the engine fuel heater - is it good enough by itself for flying @ low temps in winter? or do you use any additives?

Tnx

Moshe

it works fine. No additives needed.

buzzc152
23rd Aug 2018, 11:23

Tnx

Moshe

Just stick to the placarded limitations (-70°c if I remember correctly) and it is fine. The Hawker 800 is one of the finest aeroplanes ever made and I miss it dearly. It's indestructible.

Moshe.Hawker
24th Aug 2018, 06:52
Thanks a lot Hawker800 and buzzc152