PDA

View Full Version : CIA Seaspray MD369

chopper2004
15th Aug 2018, 23:05
Came across this Article on one of Langley’s finest covert air ops post Air America - Seaspray and its RW ops in particular this Md369:

This Ghost Of A Helicopter Likely Had A Secret Role In Reagan?s ?Tear Down This Wall? Speech - The Drive (http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/22879/this-ghost-of-a-helicopter-likely-had-a-secret-role-in-reagans-tear-down-this-wall-speech?utm_source=vertical-daily-news-news-from-the-web&utm_campaign=vertical-daily-news&utm_medium=email&utm_term=news-from-the-web&utm_content=V1)

cheers

MPN11
16th Aug 2018, 09:50
What no seatbelts? Scary!

SASless
16th Aug 2018, 12:06
No seatbelts required....each Bench has three Trailer Hitch Balls in lieu of seatbelts.

Lyneham Lad
16th Aug 2018, 16:58
Came across this Article on one of Langley’s finest covert air ops post Air America - Seaspray and its RW ops in particular this Md369:

This Ghost Of A Helicopter Likely Had A Secret Role In Reagan?s ?Tear Down This Wall? Speech - The Drive (http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/22879/this-ghost-of-a-helicopter-likely-had-a-secret-role-in-reagans-tear-down-this-wall-speech?utm_source=vertical-daily-news-news-from-the-web&utm_campaign=vertical-daily-news&utm_medium=email&utm_term=news-from-the-web&utm_content=V1)

cheers

I'm sure it will be an interesting read - but all I get when I click on the link is:-
No AccessThe web page you were trying to visit is not accessible in your country.

An early Brex** effect? ;)

Geordie_Expat
16th Aug 2018, 17:00
An early Brex** effect?

Pathetic......................

Lyneham Lad
16th Aug 2018, 17:15
An early Brex** effect?

Pathetic......................
Someone has lost their sense of humour? Note the 'smilie'. Or is it not permitted to add a touch of levity to a post now?

OldLurker
16th Aug 2018, 17:22
I'm sure it will be an interesting read - but all I get when I click on the link is:-
The web page you were trying to visit is not accessible in your country.
An early Brex** effect? ;)No, not the B-word! I'm in the UK, and I get it.

Lyneham Lad
16th Aug 2018, 17:43
No, not the B-word! I'm in the UK, and I get it.

Thanks - maybe it is something to do with the settings on Safari (iMac). Will have a fiddle with things.

PS - it works on my iPad Mini. Now to have a read of it.

OvertHawk
16th Aug 2018, 19:07
It's probably the new European GDPR regulations. A lot of non EU sites have elected to block EU IP addresses rather than comply with the GDPR regulations.

glad rag
16th Aug 2018, 20:00
So it's actually the :mad:ing EU. OK.

tartare
17th Aug 2018, 00:05
Jeez - that pitch down and translation to forward flight in the embedded Little Bird demo video is something else.
My all time favourite chopper; what an amazing machine.
Only thing you can fault it on is being thirsty.
First thing I'll do when I win the Lottery is go out and buy an MD500E with tall gear...