PDA

View Full Version : Adriana Aviation Poland - CPL/MEP/MEIR Course

pilotdeacon
15th Aug 2018, 08:53
Hi,

Has anyone completed any training with Ariana Aviation (Poland)? I am looking to complete my CPL/MEP/MEIR shortly and their price is the one to beat - However I can not find many reviews about them - which is worrying.

Cheers,

Deacon

RomanK
15th Aug 2018, 15:43
Hi pilotdeacon,

I did 25 hours of IR sim there and I'm happy about the training. My instructor was very professional and Adriana arranged my training per my request (my requirement was to fly as much as up to 5 hours/day and it was the case). I was flying on Alsim, not Elite.
I met there one Turkish guy waiting for his final exam and after 3-4 days he was invited to go to Poznan finally due to lack of FEs but may be just English speaking FE wasn't enough for him.

pilot freak
15th Aug 2018, 18:18
A friend of mine completed his CPL/ME/IR training with them. He was happy and completed the training in 4 weeks. Accommodation is on site which was very helpful.

fireflier
15th Aug 2018, 21:57
I used this school last year for my CPL/MEP/MEIR very pleased with the quality of training, excellent instructors and staff, accommodation and aircraft maintenance all onsite.

I completed all my training in 28 days, be prepared to put the work and effort in to get through the course in this timescale.

If you want any more info or have any questions please feel free to PM me.

ShamrockF
16th Aug 2018, 12:37
4 weeks?? Wow, what sort of schedule does that entail? Sounds very compressed.

saracen201
9th Apr 2019, 13:18
Considering doing a CPL MEP MEIR course there over summer.
Any folks on here with experience of them?

Many thanks in advance.

ajayprab
3rd Jun 2019, 15:08
I am curious too. Has anyone else have recently completed a course with them ?

qetech
19th Sep 2019, 16:58
Does anyone have current experience with this ATO? feedbacks would be very appreciated