PDA

View Full Version : Aviation E-Learning ICAO English test

Piloto Maluco
14th Aug 2018, 19:14
Hi there;

I am looking for some reviews about the ICAO English test from this website https://ilpt.net/

Thank you
Regards

2close
18th Aug 2018, 18:52
As a former Aviation English Language Assessor (no time these days) I would first check with your own state of licence issue (the country who holds your medical records) whether they will accept assessments from this company.

Knowing how strict the UK CAA is about the tests, I doubt very much that they will accept an automated on-line test. It was the strict policies put in place by the UK CAA and the costs associated with the approval that caused us to stop testing, and we were the first aviation training facility in the UK to be doing formal testing, back in 2009, well before any of the others started.

Things may have changed over the past couple of years - I do not know - but I would definitely check with my own CAA before spending any money.

Piloto Maluco
18th Aug 2018, 20:23
As a former Aviation English Language Assessor (no time these days) I would first check with your own state of licence issue (the country who holds your medical records) whether they will accept assessments from this company.

Knowing how strict the UK CAA is about the tests, I doubt very much that they will accept an automated on-line test. It was the strict policies put in place by the UK CAA and the costs associated with the approval that caused us to stop testing, and we were the first aviation training facility in the UK to be doing formal testing, back in 2009, well before any of the others started.

Things may have changed over the past couple of years - I do not know - but I would definitely check with my own CAA before spending any money.

Thanks for your comment.
I am in a lazy country; so this is currently accepted by the local CAA...

PetronelaG
4th Mar 2024, 04:46
The ICAO English Proficiency test at ilpt now includes a live video call with an assessor and most EASA countries accept the certificate through EASA mutual recognition according to REGULATION (EU) 2018/1139 Article 67 (complete list of countries accepting the test can be found at ilpt website) For more recent reviews feel free to check Aviation eLearning reviews on Google.