PDA

View Full Version : I found the right place

yahooair
27th Jul 2002, 03:29
Hi all
Im sorry i didnt get back to alot of you wanting info on the school im at. The Pro-course that we have gets you:
-Private Multi
-Multi IFR
-Multi CPL
-Single CPL
-CFI
-CFII
-MEI
-3months of housing
with an addition of 100hrs of Pic on the Multi
for about $25KU.S.
Its in Florida and if you want to just buy 100Hrs of Multi
its about 5.5K U.S.
Anyone who wants more info, email me at [email protected] with the reply: aviator
hope that helps
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!

mattpilot
27th Jul 2002, 05:34
uhmm... just my opinion, but there aint no fooken way, no way - no how - impossible, to rent a multi for only 55/hr!

You'd be lucky if ya find a Cessna 172 for that price. In fact, your lucky if ya find a multi for less than 150/hr!

so.. i'm curious - how do you guys do it? is it homebuilt (i'm being serious) ? Some old junk? comon - tell me :)

Luke SkyToddler
27th Jul 2002, 06:41
Yeah sure there is ... you pay Mr Yahooair's company $55 an hour for the privilege of logging co pilot time in his thrashed old Aztec hauling cheques around at 2 AM, while him and his buddies log the PIC time. There's a sucker born every minute :rolleyes:

Anyone who wants to do a search on yahooair's seven other posts might see a bit of a trend developing :rolleyes:

If you want to push your company on here mate then do like everyone else does, and pay Danny for it. And don't pretend to be someone you're not (ie a student pilot) in here, in order to pull new customers.