PDA

View Full Version : Safety First.

nevillestyke
2nd Aug 2018, 20:01
Is it a good idea to perform aerobatics so close to unwilling spectators, waiting to take off, that you hit them and nearly knock them off a precipice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKf9cbPpS4

megan
2nd Aug 2018, 22:28
I think someone would have received a good smack in the mouth following that little stunt.

what next
3rd Aug 2018, 11:14
From this video it is impossible to tell if that was an intentional "stunt" gone wrong or just a piloting mistake. One meter lower and she would have crashed into the mountain at speed, so I can hardly believe that she did it on purpose.
Anyway, what strikes me most is that the names of the persons involved in this incident are published here. This is a massive violation of about every privacy legislation that I am aware of and certainly inadequate in a case whose circumstance have not been investigated. But maybe different countries have different rules?

nevillestyke
3rd Aug 2018, 16:42
I think someone would have received a good smack in the mouth following that little stunt.
I'm sure that would have been the swift justice dished out, had she not flown off in to the wild blue and landed a distance away, gone to work and then not 'fessed-up until a few days later (that was why the naming and shaming was done, to initiate a dialogue, as there is no aircraft reg. on a P/G).