PDA

View Full Version : Best Part 66 training centres for B2 to B1.1

Johnny2873
31st Jul 2018, 18:10
I hold a full Unrestricted B2 and would like to do the conversion to B1.1. Can anyone recommend a good training centre to achieve this? i have heard varying stories about some so if anyone has first hand experience it would be greatly appreciated to hear form you. They don't have to be UK based so if anyone has good experiences of places in Europe that would be great to.

NoTraps
3rd Aug 2018, 08:24
Resource down at Kemble. I only done the M7 exam (self study and a drive down for exam) but I've heard the other modules are a breeze.

easaman
4th Aug 2018, 19:41
I hold a full Unrestricted B2 and would like to do the conversion to B1.1. Can anyone recommend a good training centre to achieve this? i have heard varying stories about some so if anyone has first hand experience it would be greatly appreciated to hear form you. They don't have to be UK based so if anyone has good experiences of places in Europe that would be great to.

Here are some scenarios of the exams you need to take! Extension of your licence B1 to B2 or B2 to B1 or CAT-A to B1.1 (http://easa-66.eu/course/view.php?id=159)
Cheers
easaman

bonatti
6th Aug 2018, 15:39
Perth AST allow you to do individual modules at a time . They also have cheap on site accommodation.
You will need modules 2,6,7,11,15 and 17. Modules 2,15 and 17 are good subjects to self study( relatively interesting) and c/o CAA exams. Modules 6 and 7 are a bore so it would be worthwhile sitting these at Perth ( 2 weeks per module with exam at the end of each module).
Module 11 is a big subject so again, would be worth doing at Perth ( 4 weeks).
Or, if you can afford it , you can do the whole lot at Perth !!
PM me if you need any more info