PDA

View Full Version : Ops mgr in Morocco??

justforfun
26th Jul 2002, 15:49
Anyone know who the crowd looking for an Ops Manager (among others) in Morocco are? - the ad was in Flight, address was CNPC, with a PO Box in rabat.... just wondering if any anyone out there knows who they are....... B737-200 & B737-300...

Thanks.:D

FOMere2eternity
26th Jul 2002, 16:25
Perhaps stating the obvious, but have you considered Royal Air Maroc - the flag carrier ?

:rolleyes:

justforfun
27th Jul 2002, 12:56
Nah, not AT... this outfit only have 2 a/c according to the ad.... looking for Tech Mgr, Quality, Chief Pilot, Capt & F/O,Flight Attendant instructor etc.

:confused:

Whooaahh
6th Aug 2002, 10:30
It's a new charter airline currently in the process of being setup. I'm talking to the ( non-Morroccan based ) management company who is setting it up with the intention of getting my products in there.

Can't say too much at the moment as my competition may be reading this :eek: , but suffice to say they have strong management team, a sensible business plan and it looks like it's gonna be a solid outfit.

Would be tempted to apply myself, if i could remember how to be an Ops Manager :D

I'll post more once the contract is signed.

Whooaahh!!!

mut
26th Aug 2002, 04:32
Whooaahh -

Anymore info?

Do you know if they are planning to use A320's?

I ask because I have an interview with a company starting up in Morocco in the near future(using Airbuses). Any info on them would be of great help.