PDA

View Full Version : Flying mediums in Canada

tonyroll
24th Jul 2018, 01:32
Hi everyone,
How to become pilot for mediums (205, 212...) in Canada When you are flying AStar only on contracts ?
Any good companies and good places to make the move?
Any advice?
Thanks for answer and wish you all a good season!

Longdog
24th Jul 2018, 19:26
Campbell usually upgrades a pilot a year in the early spring, for the last few years, providing you have the right requirements.

SuperF
24th Jul 2018, 21:21
Hi everyone,
How to become pilot for mediums (205, 212...) in Canada When you are flying AStar only on contracts ?
Any good companies and good places to make the move?
Any advice?
Thanks for answer and wish you all a good season!

be really good and smooth. someone will notice and might even offer you a chance on their machine with a chance to step up.

EMS R22
25th Jul 2018, 04:04
Go sit on Fires in a Medium or get on a busy drill gig in an Astar! I know what id pick.

They are desperate for good drill guys this season.

tonyroll
18th Aug 2018, 18:07
Go sit on Fires in a Medium or get on a busy drill gig in an Astar! I know what id pick.

They are desperate for good drill guys this season.

sounds like a wise advice after talking with some other pilots this summer...need now to find opportunity to practice more longlining. We are doing some during summer with bambi or nets but not much. Always need to improve our skills in this job. Never ends... 👍🏻😁

SASless
18th Aug 2018, 22:00
If the money is the same....sitting on fires beats working yourself to death slinging.

But then I always was a money grubber!

SuperF
18th Aug 2018, 23:26
I think u would be busy sitting on fires in a medium this year.

EMS R22
19th Aug 2018, 03:20
Agreed, this year would be the year to get on a Medium for sure! She's burning!!