PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need BK117 B2 Flight Manual!

cominginhot
22nd Jul 2018, 02:55
Hi all, I'm in a bit of a pickle... Left on a mission into the sticks and left behind our onboard Flight Manual in the hangar. Safety officer on site has asked for a onboard manual to fulfill their standard. He told me he'd lift the observation if I could at the very least get it on a digital format, put it on a memory stick and toss it into the flight bag (i know, alittle ridiculous)...
Does anyone have the most recently updated B2 flight manual in pdf? I'd really appreciate it and lobby for your seat on the Karma-Train! Thanks in advance, folks!

fadecdegraded
23rd Jul 2018, 01:22
Going by what you have said you would probably want a E copy of the flight manual for that A/C!!!

Vertical Freedom
23rd Jul 2018, 05:52
Going by what you have said you would probably want a E copy of the flight manual for that A/C!!!

Yes please, if You could also send me a copy? Need to do some study :)

John Eacott
23rd Jul 2018, 07:00
Mine is not current, but if nothing else comes out of the woodwork then let me know.

Vertical Freedom
23rd Jul 2018, 08:50
Yes please John, would greatly appreciate a copy...............thanks Mate :ok:

RVDT
23rd Jul 2018, 08:58
Hi all, I'm in a bit of a pickle... Left on a mission into the sticks and left behind our onboard Flight Manual in the hangar.

Safety officer might be the least of your worries - Documents to be carried?

cominginhot
23rd Jul 2018, 13:56
Thanks to all the fine gentlemen which lent a helping hand. Honorable mention to the Canterbury Crusader, RotorDompteur, Flying Bull among others.

Like I said a digital copy on a flashdrive was just a quick way to lift the observation (which just got lifted); I arranged for a courier to let himself into the hangar and hand deliver the manual to keep the clients happy (should have it in hand tomorrow).

Thanks all for the coordinated effort - this is truly a special community. Thanks, rotorheads!

Stephen Robertson
15th Oct 2019, 21:35
Good day.

I am looking for a digital copy of a BK117 B2 FLM for a mass and balance calculator that I am making. (Will gladly send a copy to the person that can help me out)

Would anyone be able to assist?

Regards,

Stephen.

crunchingnumbers
15th Oct 2019, 23:54
Send me a private message with an email address and I can give you some PDF info.