PDA

View Full Version : New National Carrier in Nigeria!!! how authentic?

kalakutta
19th Jul 2018, 08:14
Just saw a video of the proposed new National carrier for Nigeria. The name of the new airline Is "Nigeria Air". Operations are meant to start in December. I wonder if anybody has heard of their recruitment process? Is this an authentic venture?

stallfail
25th Jul 2018, 17:28
Well, its a Nigerian Government project,despite the fact that the presentation seems to be made by a under gradual, no investors are confirmed and no aircrafts orders are in place, I am convinced, that this time,the Nigerians world of aviation is going to succeed.
The great Nation Nigeria will rise from the ashes of past mistakes and show the rest of the world how much potential lies in their national aviation and the extraordinary performance of their aviation pioneers.
As soon as foreign investors will realize that, and with the blessing of the almighty lord and in connection with the absolute commitment of the honorable minister of aviation, they will standing in queue, just to be part of this wonderful fairy tale coming true.............................
Unfortunately, you might be already too late to apply, .......... although if you are really interested just transfer 5000 € to a certain account, which will increase your chance essentially ....

4runner
25th Jul 2018, 21:12
I think we worked together and I just had beef brisket with you in Texas. Is that you Big Oga FRIEND?

CentreOfExcellence
29th Jul 2018, 04:29
I think we worked together and I just had beef brisket with you in Texas. Is that you Big Oga FRIEND?

Something I might write but, alas, no

4runner
29th Jul 2018, 15:20
Something I might write but, alas, no

This new guy Stallfail, he’s ok. I like his authentic prose, enthusiasm and insight.