View Full Version : PVT Hire Adelaide

EXEKKA
19th Jul 2018, 03:50
Looking to hire on a regular basis a C182 / Cirrus / Bonanza etc or Barron if needed in the ADL area.
Need 4 POB and 4 hours fuel preferably.
Aerostar have a nice 2006 C182 just seeing if anyone knows of anything else available or a private owner willing to hire.
SR22 would be the favourite if there are any.

Thanks!

Pilotette
19th Jul 2018, 12:32
Aircraft for hire in and around Adelaide International Airport, search results powered by FlyHire. (http://www.flyhire.com.au/Search?location=833&searchRadius=40&manufacturerID=0&minCost=0&maxCost=0&csu=False&ru=False&pc=False&tpp=False&ac=False&amp=False&ifr=False&ngvfr=False&vfr=False)

Okihara
19th Jul 2018, 22:50
Please report back here if you have any luck hiring an aircraft using FlyHire. I contacted almost all operators I found in Darwin and just nobody returned my emails.

MagnumPI
19th Jul 2018, 23:17
Please report back here if you have any luck hiring an aircraft using FlyHire. I contacted almost all operators I found in Darwin and just nobody returned my emails.

Ditto, although in NSW.

YPJT
20th Jul 2018, 08:07
I've hired from Aerostar in YPPF a few times. Good aircraft, very friendly professional outfit.

EXEKKA
23rd Jul 2018, 06:49
For the ADL area one of the advertisers is still hiring some aircraft and another has his aircraft available through an operator and no longer direct.

The info on the FlyHire site would seem a year or two out of date.

Kranz
23rd Jul 2018, 23:38
Adelaide Bi-planes in YADG have a huge variety of aircraft but I'm not sure of their hire agreements