PDA

View Full Version : Commercial QXC - paperwork?

CrazyScientist
8th Jul 2018, 23:29
Hello

I am currently planning my pre-CPL QXC and have a route that is 333NM total length with stops at two aerodromes other than the departure aerodrome.

When applying for the CPL(A), is it enough for the UK CAA to simply see the (self-certified) entries in my logbook corresponding to three flights in one day connecting three aerodromes of total distance >300NM?

For my PPL(A), I recall a paper form that I had to carry with me to be signed at each of the two other aerodromes on my trip and which was submitted with my PPL(A) application after passing the skills test. Is there any such form for the CPL QXC?

Thanks!

CS.

RichardH
9th Jul 2018, 05:09
Logbook entries showing flight is enough no other paperwork. I personally should annotate log book to indicate that this is a CPL QXC. I always used to keep my landing fee receipts as further evidence in the unlikely event of it being needed.

I believe even for the PPL it is no longer a legal requirement to get a form signed off at each airport.

CrazyScientist
10th Jul 2018, 22:26
That's great, thanks for the advice!

TryingToAvoidCBs
21st Jul 2018, 01:53
I agree with Richard.
I did my CPL QXC in 2012 and kept all the paperwork for years (plogs, landing fee reciepts and ATC signatures). 6 years later I found them having just finished my TR and decided it was best to get rid of them, the CAA never asked once.

4535jacks
22nd Jul 2018, 17:45
did my CPL QXC a few weeks ago and just annotated it in my logbook. Did not keep receipts.