PDA

View Full Version : Air Resources Agency

Banana Joe
4th Jul 2018, 14:11
Does anyone have information on Aer Resources Agency? Contractair by Resource Group have a few ads for CRJ Captains and First Officers, rated and non-rated. I haven't managed to find much information on both the parties.

A320rider Junior
6th Jul 2018, 06:55
I know several people who've had bad experiences with this compnay, and their CRJ 'opportunities'.

You're welcome to pm me for more details.

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.

Banana Joe
6th Jul 2018, 09:12
Check your email please.

Deporflyer
6th Jul 2018, 17:57
HI guys,
All the information I've found so far is all relating to the different other companies related to this one.

ILAI "inversiones lineas aereas internacional" its all in Spanish though.
From what I've understood they are a sister company from Air Nostrum. Under the same umbrella the names of Hibernian Air and Medops also also come up.

Deporflyer
6th Jul 2018, 18:30
I know several people who've had bad experiences with this compnay, and their CRJ 'opportunities'.

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.
Do you mind sharing that info here too please?

A320rider Junior
9th Jul 2018, 13:58
My experience, and that of several of my colleagues, was negative.

Start dates, home base and many other details changed frequently. They also tried to change the contract in such a way it would have meant a very large reduction in take home pay, just two days before we were due to start the OCC.

People who left their previous CRJ employer in February, have only just started flying on the line this month.

Perhaps things have improved since we walked away....

Deporflyer
9th Jul 2018, 22:14
My experience, and that of several of my colleagues, was negative.

Start dates, home base and many other details changed frequently. They also tried to change the contract in such a way it would have meant a very large reduction in take home pay, just two days before we were due to start the OCC.

People who left their previous CRJ employer in February, have only just started flying on the line this month.

Perhaps things have improved since we walked away....
Ouch. So much for high expectations 😞.
Did you get to do the CRJ rating as such or were you already rated? I'm non type rated and they are asking to pay for half the cost of it. Just makes me wonder how the arrangement will be for the type rating ? What were the terms they were offering in those days?
Many thanks for your input!
what were the terms

Banana Joe
10th Jul 2018, 12:14
Some are paying 3/4 of the type rating but the total price has been reduced to 21,5k.

A320rider Junior
10th Jul 2018, 13:18
We were all type rated with time on type;
FIRST OFFICERRate per hourDUTYlevel 2
Scheduled Hour of Flying completed€73,4
Scheduled Hour of Standby Duty completed€10,7
Scheduled Hour of Ground Duty completed€16,0

Pepe1234
1st Sep 2018, 22:02

hello
we are part of Medops and still waiting for start dates after months. Can you give me more information on what you know as I am not sure if it’s real? We trained at Air Nostrum and now not had start dates still after 2 months. Also contracts still not been sent but we been informed they are changing the terms?
I appreaciaate your information as we have left other jobs to doe this end still no news

Pepe1234
1st Sep 2018, 22:03
Check your email please.
hi did you have any information on Medops? We are waiting to start and still been given no information from the company about when etc

Flocks
2nd Sep 2018, 05:58
What base are you going to go ?

Banana Joe
2nd Sep 2018, 07:55
The company is real, they exist and they're rating lots of people I heard. I have a friend working on his type rating course in France. I hope for all involved that it keeps going well.

Curtis Jackson
1st Mar 2019, 22:51
Hi there
I have had a very bad experience with them in terms of not complying with the agreed contract.
They are very tricky when it comes to paying you.
Not an proper organisation to fly for and they should be banned from aviation due to the fact that they lie and steal from pilots .

feel free to contact me for more info

Groundpilot7
4th Mar 2019, 10:53
I was concerned of my friends there reading this so I asked them and said they are very satisfied without any issues apart from understandable start up stuff which they see the company is improving as they had promised, including command upgrade course for one of them. None had any payments or contract issues, in fact they remarked terms had been improving since they started as they were a bit lower. Now they have 4-5 aircraft.

Dbanderas
4th Mar 2019, 11:14
Hello All,

I totally recommend this company. I have friends working there based in TFN and they never had any bad experience or miss understanding with them.

They are really happy with the management of the company and they have good fast track options. For the pilots is a very good option.

Feel free to contact me anytime for more info.

Groundpilot7
4th Mar 2019, 11:45
My friends work there in LPA and never had any issue they said, in fact they said the contract terms were improved.

Curtis Jackson
6th Mar 2019, 18:33
When they have invested in you they will not mess with you , but its a total different story when this is not the case.
Only 2 of the 5 people who started the occ with me have remained with the company.

Groundpilot7
7th Mar 2019, 09:02
Yes its sad as i heard they raised the standards and got rid of quite a few. Difficult task for a start up regional airline on the current airlines situation although its nice to read here they keep growing where most airlines are reducing now.

Banana Joe
7th Mar 2019, 12:15
They didn't run a real selection process. It was just a personal questionnaire online and a quick phone interview with the hiring agency (Resourse Group). No technical questions, nor HR related. Just a few questions about my passport to make sure I have no traveling restrictions. Thus, I'm not surprised if some didn't even make it to the line check. My start date would have been 2nd August.
​​​​​
​​​​​​Because of this, at the time it seemed a bit dodgy to me and since I was almost toward the end of the selection process with my current employer, I quickly turned it down.

Curtis Jackson
7th Mar 2019, 19:24
Yes its sad as i heard they raised the standards and got rid of quite a few. Difficult task for a start up regional airline on the current airlines situation although its nice to read here they keep growing where most airlines are reducing now.

Raising the standards to hiring pilots who are not able of crtical thinking , is indeed a difficult task.
Good luck in growing that way.

Banana Joe
8th Mar 2019, 00:39
Well, I was contacted by a friend who started in August. It looks like those who were let go didn't even pass their LST, despite extra sim sessions. Their attitude was simply inexistent for the job. My friend is quite happy instead and he says they're improving terms and conditions. They seem to have a proper selection process in place now.

Curtis Jackson
8th Mar 2019, 09:09
They didn't run a real selection process. It was just a personal questionnaire online and a quick phone interview with the hiring agency (Resourse Group). No technical questions, nor HR related. Just a few questions about my passport to make sure I have no traveling restrictions. Thus, I'm not surprised if some didn't even make it to the line check. My start date would have been 2nd August.
​​​​​
​​​​​​Because of this, at the time it seemed a bit dodgy to me and since I was almost toward the end of the selection process with my current employer, I quickly turned it down.

You made a very good move in turning them down.
Unlike you i gave them the benefit of the doubt and i can tell you it was a big mistake.

Even during the occ some people walked away because the staff couldnt provide clear information, i wish i had done the same.

The agency is a digrace to the profession of pilot as they simply rob you from your money.

I am building a case against them and hopefully they will not mess with others in the future.