PDA

View Full Version : Visible tatoo! HELP!!!

Want2beacabincrew
14th Jun 2018, 17:41
Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie😁
I have an assessment day with Ryanair the 4th of July which is very exciting for me!! But I got a tatoo on my foot and ankle.
On the email they don't talk about tatoo policy and when I applied there was nothing about tatoo restriction.
Anyone knows Ryanair tatoo policy??
HELP! I Really want to be a cabin crew!! 😊

M-ONGO
16th Jun 2018, 10:24
Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie😁
I have an assessment day with Ryanair the 4th of July which is very exciting for me!! But I got a tatoo on my foot and ankle.
On the email they don't talk about tatoo policy and when I applied there was nothing about tatoo restriction.

You should be OK with Ryanair. I personally know of a few tattood hosties that work for them. You have severely limited your options to move to another airline though.

4EvahLearning
17th Jun 2018, 09:40
Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie😁

wouldn't this be covered by shoes and socks?

vctenderness
17th Jun 2018, 19:12
......not if the Thread starter is a Laydee.......

Alsacienne
17th Jun 2018, 21:26
But doesn't Ryanair allow laydees to wear opaque tights? (And of course the rest of their uniform!) I believe there is some sort of makeup that could obscure a tattoo if the surface required to be covered isn't too large.

4Screwaircrew
18th Jun 2018, 06:05
At RYR and my previous airline you see lots of Cabin Crew with plasters covering small tattoos.

Chris Martyr
18th Jun 2018, 08:07
You should be OK with Ryanair.

The ball & chain should cover it .

alaaahmedsalim
19th Jun 2018, 07:07
1st of all wish you all the best of luck...
and about the tattoo....?
before you go to the interview just put makeup on your tattoo and if the ask you be honest with them...

wish you all the best of luck