PDA

View Full Version : Survey for research project

JP_Luedtke
8th Jun 2018, 09:41
Hi,

I am a professor for technological innovation at a German university and I would like to invite the rotorhead forum's participants to join an expert survey on de-icing/anti-icing for helicopters. My intent is scientific and I would love to feedback the results to this community. Yet I am not allowed to post a link to the survey as I am new to the forum (which I perfectly understand).

Is there any way to support my knowledge growth of the community and my intent by inviting the members of the forum to share their expertise and learn from the results?

I'd be happy to share the survey with a moderator/admin/host first to check I am not advertising etc.

Best regards,

Jan-Paul

Senior Pilot
8th Jun 2018, 09:52
Please contact PPRuNe Administration: Contact Us (https://www.pprune.org/sendmessage.php) and seek permission for your project.

Meanwhile there are a number of threads already on Rotorheads discussing helicopters and icing :ok:

JP_Luedtke
8th Jun 2018, 11:13
Thanks for your feedback! I will contact you and the admin team via the form. The previous discussions were a treasure trove for preparing the survey already :D!