PDA

View Full Version : BT e-mails to spam

Mike6567
4th Jun 2018, 18:33
We have noticed recently e-mails on BT have gone missing. On checking they are in the BT spam folder and not getting to our Outlook on the computer.

Any particular reason for this? Gmail is no problem but I am not sure I want to change everything to our gmail addresses

Mike

pax britanica
4th Jun 2018, 19:45
I too have real problems with BT mail, it is a real botched job because Yahoo is compromised and BTs own email system doesnt work properly.. A bit of a snapshot for BT who as a company are going down the tubes trying to save money and not really understanding their role in the modern world

I did not know this could happen but had 'lost' some emails which i have now found where you described and it is helpful for people to spread this information.

I subscribe to BT tech experts who help with general computer probs as well as BT services and find it useful at £10 per month as the staff are helpful and knowledgeable compared to BT customer service
Sorry couldn't be more helpful

ShyTorque
4th Jun 2018, 21:05
Any email address beginning with "info" sent to my BT email address always gets classed as spam, despite me having added the relevant addresses to my "contacts" list.
Drives me nuts because a lot of my business booking confirmations get "ditched".

Ancient Observer
6th Jun 2018, 12:37
My BT mail seems fine via Outlook. The right stuff is going to spam.