PDA

View Full Version : (POH) Manuel de vol Jodel D140 Mousquetaire in En or De

rjarea51
23rd May 2018, 13:14
Hi
(Manuel de vol Jodel D140 Mousquetaire)
I am looking for the POH in English or German.
If anyone has a copy of it or can tell me where I can get it,
I would be really grateful.
Cheers
RJ

cotterpot
23rd May 2018, 13:52
Have you tried here?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/jodel/info?guccounter=1

Jan Olieslagers
23rd May 2018, 17:58
If you need help in translating (parts of) the original, so würde ich mich freuen de te rendre un petit service :) PM welcome

rjarea51
24th May 2018, 05:44
Thanks guys for responding
"cotterpot" I wrote the yahoo group last week but got no asnwer as of today .
"Jan Olieslagers" Thanks for for offering to translated. I have to see if I can find a pdf version since ours is on paper and belongs to the club/in the airplane.
I will contacted you if deepl.com lets me down.
Cheers
RJ

Ultranomad
24th May 2018, 12:35
I will contacted you if deepl.com lets me down.
Deepl.com (or any other machine translation facility) is a dangerous thing. Even if the text looks perfect at the first glance, you never know when it will let you down by translating some phrase in a way opposite to its real meaning. I've been earning a living as a technical translator for the last 33 years, and I check the quality of machine translation from the latest and greatest facilities every now and then. It isn't getting anywhere close to professional level.

Sam Rutherford
26th May 2018, 17:13
Perhaps not, but the online translation tools of today are still pretty impressive.

I converted a Dutch contract to English a couple of weeks ago. Only needed a further 10 minutes to get it correct. Correct as far as the line 'in case of conflict, the Dutch version has precedence"...

Clearly not perfect, but (for my needs) close enough, and free.

Maoraigh1
26th May 2018, 19:58
Email: [email protected]
I don't know the D140 but someone will.