PDA

View Full Version : Leaving QR

Chauffeur
23rd May 2018, 04:56
Anyone left QR in the last couple of months?

Did they collect licence and c of t on the final settlement?

Tks

EXFIN
23rd May 2018, 07:11
I left late Dec 2017, at that time there was no need to surrender your licence or CofT.

hitansh
27th May 2018, 17:31
I left last Feb {2018}

You receive all the end of service exactly what is documented to the bank account you give . Normally 3 to 4 weeks .

You can keep your license . Any verification required will need to be done to the Q-Caa through your new airline.

I done 9 years in Doha . Best decision i made was leaving . Feel like a new man . On a commuting contract now in Asia...

All the best.
Why did you leave QR ?

Paper Lad
27th May 2018, 22:23
I arrived back home at the end of March '18 after eight years with QR. All monies paid correctly and promptly (except 2500QAR retantion money, due in next few days).

i kept all my licences and documentation except for the LVO card, for some reason QR wanted to retain it. The leaving process was an awful experience and very stressful.

PL.

tomuchwork
28th May 2018, 01:11
@Ramen

9 bloody years? HOW did you manage that? I left crying and running after 2 years(2009). Such a miserable place. Such a bad airline.... Still think about good old "goatliner" whenever I hear them on the radio....brrrrrrr.....

@paper Lad

For this reason, as the "process" was very unfair a lot of skippers decided just to "leave" them on their own terms....problem solved. Seems they havent't changed over the last 9 years. Such a surprise....NOT(especially since this pilot hater Al Baker is still in power, isn't he? How much I hated this guy. I think his dream is/was to make an airline entirely out of romanian FA's :E)

gtaflyer
28th May 2018, 13:39
Maybe they all like to work the night shift and sharpen their fangs ��

sophiabecker
30th May 2018, 13:58
I’m starting to realize that the right time to consider leaving this place is not when you become sick of it and can’t take anymore, but instead when you actually begin thinking that this job is not so bad....

Phantom Driver
30th May 2018, 19:11
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/economy/2018/05/29/How-Qatar-Airways-went-from-making-billions-to-being-on-the-verge-of-a-bail

Maybe some tough times ahead...

Zakary
31st May 2018, 10:29
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/economy/2018/05/29/How-Qatar-Airways-went-from-making-billions-to-being-on-the-verge-of-a-bail

Maybe some tough times ahead...

Looks like the article was deleted ...
anyway ... REALLY you’r sending us an article written by the Saudi channel Al Arabia , and expecting us to believe it ??

Chauffeur
3rd Jun 2018, 19:30
Tks for the heads-up guys.

Definitely it was the best decision I took in my entire professional life.

richard III
4th Jun 2018, 14:12
Saudi and UAE have lost a lot of credibility since this started, they spread more fake news than the Russians, left AD for Doha more than a year ago and honestly, never looked back. Unless there's an invasion Qatar is better off for it.