PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Ground School

mattria
21st May 2018, 12:09
Hello,

I just wanted to get the gist, if anyone knows, of the accuracy of BGS when it comes to the UK CAA question bank. How likely is it that the questions coming up in the actual exam are taken from the questions provided by BGS, and does anyone have an idea of roughly how many new questions the CAA likes to chuck in?

Thanks

floating_rock
21st May 2018, 21:06
Mattria,

I used BGS for my exams, and they were fairly accurate - for most exams I had a few new questions, as they get released, but the questionbank seems to catch up quickly. I'd thoroughly recommend BGS.

FR

superflanker
22nd May 2018, 06:17
I am using Bristol, and in my experience it's very close to the exams. There always be new questions on the exams, but I think regarding UK CAA Bristol it's the closest.

FlyNorth24
22nd May 2018, 19:24
I go thru the BGS a couple of times till I start getting 90% or so and then I go thru Aviation Exam once, maybe two times, try to focus a bit more on the flagged questions, but I would say that if I would do only BGS, my results would be probably the same or maybe 2-3% worse tops... As somebody said, the last 200 questions are quite helpful, you can find them on the atpforum. Good luck.

OllieG7
23rd May 2018, 06:30
Will be using these within the next couple of months also, all the best

mattria
23rd May 2018, 12:25
Thanks for the info guys. Is it wise to primarily use the question bank for study, or a combination of the given material and the question bank?