PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar VN chief pilot

zepekinio
19th May 2018, 07:03
https://www.google.com/search?q=jetstar+asia+chief+pilot&safe=strict&rlz=1CDGOYI_enSA773US773&hl=en-US&tbm=isch&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwix0vblmZHbAhXF1xQKHbYbCjsQ_AUIECgC&biw=414&bih=660&dpr=3#imgrc=rEDojgVqneHdRM:&isa=y

is it really him????????

RUMBEAR
19th May 2018, 09:52
Maybe it’s badly reported. Maybe they mean youngest Captain? Don’t work there so just a guess!!

kimono1950
20th May 2018, 12:34
What a joke the airlines in Vietnam have become ! This guy have been in the airlines industry less than 5 years and now, he is the chief pilot ? Jeez !

BAe 146-100
20th May 2018, 19:04
Not, the cp is a Aussie.

Don't always believe what you read.

kimono1950
27th May 2018, 14:23
Looks like the new Flight Ops. is from VNA. JPA will become the new VNA , with a bunch of vietnamese's cadets.

BAe 146-100
27th May 2018, 21:17
Who would have thought it, a Vietnamese airline moving towards a vietnamese flight ops??? It happened in VJ so why is JP any different.

flyboyqw
31st May 2018, 02:31
There are a number of miscommunications here. Let me clear some of them up.

-The OP states "Jetstar VN chief pilot" in the thread title, yet the google image search link he provides states "Jetstar Asia chief pilot". Note that "Jetstar Vietnam" is actually "Jetstar Pacific" and "Jetstar Asia" is in fact "Jetstar Singapore". I agree the naming scheme could be better, but please Google before you post.

-The Young captain pictured in the grossly inaccurate vietnamcolors article was promoted to captain at the time the article was published 3 years ago. Young, yes, but far more capable than some Captains I have seen in my career. He is however, not the chief pilot.

-The first picture which comes up in the google image search is indeed an Aussie. It's about the second image.

-Vietnam Airlines has nothing to do with this all.