PDA

View Full Version : STC Courses

rhoshamboe
18th May 2018, 04:09
Word on the street is that 9 STC courses slated for next month. Rosters of those involved apparently now hidden on Crew Direct. If true, any idea on the identity of those that just couldn't bear to wait?

The FUB
18th May 2018, 09:37
Thats the plan。Fill the stc ranks will scabs, in positions where no on will argue will them. Business as usual.

Tonto Kowalski
18th May 2018, 10:11
On the upside, soon we get to provide official ‘anonymised’ feedback on them!

arse
20th May 2018, 13:34
Are these nine in addition to the previous four? If so 13 TCs going against the TB? Wow! I thought a few would but 13 is amazing. Shortsighted. Incredibly selfish. And those are the kind words.

Trafalgar
20th May 2018, 23:19
The names will be known, and they WILL be pariahs for their remaining days in CX. Disgusting and disgraceful, and they have demonstrated their true character for all to see.

BizJetJockey
21st May 2018, 04:25
Not much on the AOA forums regarding this. be interesting to know how many of these are or were members.

Trafalgar
21st May 2018, 08:53
Well, no matter how many are members, they won't be shortly. Disgraceful conduct, both professional and personally. Still, it's always good to see someone for who they truly are, as it removes any doubt. My guess is, we won't be surprised by any of the names.

hyg
21st May 2018, 09:51
heard from someone today that we are getting red STCs in green, could those courses be those newcomers?

SloppyJoe
21st May 2018, 10:53
Would that not make them direct entry captains?

iceman50
22nd May 2018, 00:06
The course is an Authorised Examiner Course run for the HKCAD, once passed you BECOME an STC in CX. If they were RED STC's then they will have already "passed" the HKCAD Authoised Examiner Course and would not need another one!

crwkunt roll
22nd May 2018, 01:24
So there's an excess over at "red"?

hyg
22nd May 2018, 06:02
So there's an excess over at "red"?
The guy who said that cuz there's no TB at red, so they are free to upgrade TCs

I dunno, just heard it as a rumour, dunno how much truth there's to it..... you guys might have heard more