PDA

View Full Version : Black mold in the Headland

8driver
16th May 2018, 06:47
Black mold discovered in the Headland Hotel, exposed on the USAOA site initially. Some nasty stuff. What is the alternate accomodation when the Headland becomes unusable? Which it must.

Threethirty
16th May 2018, 10:44
I heard the mold started spreading from the 9th floor...

crwkunt roll
16th May 2018, 13:04
Careful, can't say "black" anymore.

Will IB Fayed
16th May 2018, 13:15
OMG Mould gets a thread? Surely we can find something better to whinge about?

flyingbynight
16th May 2018, 14:42
Snowflakes these days can’t deal with a bit of black mould. When I was a boy we used to have black mould for dessert (if we were lucky).

The FUB
16th May 2018, 16:54
Apparently those mold infected rooms are only allocated to 747 freighter pilots, so nothing to see, move along.

oriental flyer
16th May 2018, 21:39
Snowflakes these days can’t deal with a bit of black mould. When I was a boy we used to have black mould for dessert (if we were lucky).
well you know what they say one man’s poison is another mans pudding . And the poms love a bit of black pudding .
i guess in this day and age we should use 0 instead of black if pure white is 255 according to Adobe photoshop

Dan Winterland
17th May 2018, 04:02
It's everywhere in HK this time of year. A bit of a wipe with some bleach will sort it. Mention it to reception and get over it.

ACMS
17th May 2018, 10:20
So Dan are you going to rip up all the Carpet and the Wallpaper to expose it all to clean?

Building needs a total fix.

Cpt. Underpants
17th May 2018, 12:48
They haven't changed the carpets in the training center since it was built, and there's mold in the ducts, on the walls and behind all the "training aids" on the walls. Meh, a little legionnaires' disease here and there.. who cares?