PDA

View Full Version : Low hour pilot needed!

Vatslav
9th May 2018, 15:09
Hey all,
Just saw this add and perhaps it could be usefull for low hour pilots, that are searching for job in Europe:
https://www.latestpilotjobs.com/jobs/view/id/1602.html

Requirements:
• Hold a valid EASA CPL ME-IR(a) with ATPL theory credits(“Frozen ATPL”)
• Have completed 70 hours minimum as PIC on aeroplanes
• Have less than 500 flying hours in total
• Before training with TUI commences, hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of an MCC course (as per FCL.735.A) at your own cost
• Before training with TUI commences, hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of a JOC course at your own cost.
• If license is issued by a non-UK state, be willing and able to transfer to a UK issued EASA license prior to joining TUI at your own cost
• A current EASA Class 1 medical; if medical records are not held by the UK CAA, be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA license, at your own cost.
• Hold a valid 10 year UK or EU passport that permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations we fly to - minimum 6 months validity
• Eligible to live and work indefinitely in the UK & Ireland without additional approvals
• Level 4 English with the ability to upgrade to Level 6
• Willing to reside within 1 hour of nominated base
• Able to work on a flying program which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
• At least 1.58m tall (Approx. 5ft 2in)
• Able to swim 25 meters

Another Biggles
9th May 2018, 17:24
Wow, I never expected to see such an offer! Good on TUI for giving low-hour pilots a chance to shine. Deadline is 2359 Sun 13th May (gosh, blink and it's gone)!

Thanks for uploading this Vatslav!

Vatslav
9th May 2018, 18:47
Wow, I never expected to see such an offer! Good on TUI for giving low-hour pilots a chance to shine. Deadline is 2359 Sun 13th May (gosh, blink and it's gone)!

Thanks for uploading this Vatslav!

My pleasure. And good luck to all the applicants.

am111
10th May 2018, 14:48
Deadline is 2359 Sun 13th May (gosh, blink and it's gone)!

Looks like they've closed this early, that was less than a full blink! Must have got a lot of applications in...

Good luck to everyone that managed to apply.

hoduka
10th May 2018, 17:36
I wanted to apply tonight but thats out the window...

Luminance
11th May 2018, 07:20
My pleasure. And good luck to all the applicants.

Thanks so much for sharing, if I didn't see this I never would have managed to apply in time!

Best of luck to everyone else who managed to get an application in.

joc3554
12th May 2018, 18:11
So where did this job disappear to?

I see there are still two other recruitment avenues open for potential Tui pilots, but I clearly blinked and missed the opportunity to apply for the sub 500hr opportunity. I won't hang around next time I see such an offer for the low timers!

Good luck if you managed to apply.

dlcmdrx
13th May 2018, 14:09
Yeah i was able to send my App.
They stated that if they had to many applicants they would retire the ad.

Pilot shortage?? yeah right, untill we find a way to limit the licenses given per year and flight schools stop sending jobless pilots to the streets where there are not so much Jobs there wont be any pilot shortage.

am111
13th May 2018, 16:57
I was lucky enough to have a chat with a Tui pilot the other day and he told me they're supposedly only looking for around 6 pilots. He wasn't certain if that was across all 3 categories or if that was 6 from each. Either way, it's going to be very stiff competition... He said the recruitment team were keen to actively read each application, which is likely the reason for closing it early. Rather that than have to arbitrarily narrow the selection.

He'd only just joined the airline himself so isn't involved in recruitment but he had been briefed. That said I would class this as a full spirited rumour, but it's not called PPRuNe for nothing.

Groundloop
13th May 2018, 17:39
Pilot shortage?? yeah right, untill we find a way to limit the licenses given per year and flight schools stop sending jobless pilots to the streets where there are not so much Jobs there wont be any pilot shortage.

Someone sounds bitter! If enough people are willing enough to undertake pilot training without any guarantee of a job and without properly researching the job situation why is that the fault of flight schools? They are simply business supplying a service to a demand!

dlcmdrx
13th May 2018, 18:45
Someone sounds bitter! If enough people are willing enough to undertake pilot training without any guarantee of a job and without properly researching the job situation why is that the fault of flight schools? They are simply business supplying a service to a demand!

Absolutely, and yeah, you are right, flight schools are not in fault and dont care about anything but their business, thats why it should be regulated.

dlcmdrx
14th May 2018, 10:16
I guess actually reading the thread and understanding the underlying complaints we have about the number of positions and the premature closing of the app window was too much thought process for you, right council****?
In any case when a ******* idiot like you thinks like that i know my opinión is the correct one. Now go back to your ****ty cockpit and think you are in a legacy.

Groundloop
15th May 2018, 17:24
Absolutely, and yeah, you are right, flight schools are not in fault and dont care about anything but their business, thats why it should be regulated.

I think you will find "regulating" such as you would like is most probably illegal as it is a restriction to trading.