PDA

View Full Version : 13 Month Correction

controlledrest
30th Apr 2018, 21:43
Dear DFO

I am pleased to announce that I have recovered the 13 month payment you decided I wasn't worthy of. Through careful use of Super Jokers I have reduced my productivity to recover 1/12 of the hours I normally work in a year. I accept that others had to work in my place, so I was selective on when I took the Super Jokers to maximise the probability of overtime for others. I know of one individual who doubled his pay for the month.

I am sure you will be pleased with my 'engagement'.

Regards

Air Profit
30th Apr 2018, 23:00
Oh, I evened out the account by about mid March. When you really set your mind to it, it's very easy to account for a few thousand hkd each flight. It's an idiotic management that deliberately insults the people with their hands on the throttles. And we have such a management. Btw, my efforts will continue for the rest of the year, just so our management understand that perhaps next year they might need to make a more sensible decision. Karma.

Start Fore
1st May 2018, 03:08
Likewise CR and AP, likewise. I recovered my stolen 13th month in about 3 months.

Quite enjoyed it as well. So much so that I think I'll carry on for the rest of the year.

cxorcist
1st May 2018, 16:24
As ever, CX is the poster child for “penny wise and pound foolish.” They know the cost of everything (not entirely true as is turns out - CMP) and the value of nothing. Unfortunately, they seem prepared to learn these lessons the hard way and will hurt a lot of people in the process (already have). The future of CX is very uncertain both in terms of growth / contraction and the safety of the operation. It is very possible that more aircraft will be returned off lease or retired than new orders delivered. As to steady or improving FDAP, I think that can be attributed to very low experience levels in the right seat and very high fatigue levels. Captains simply aren’t tolerating any deviation from uber conservative profiles and configurations. Go arounds are literally encouraged for even the smallest deviation, and pilots are happy to do them and then divert if necessary. TTW!!!