PDA

View Full Version : DHL/EAT Assessment in Hamburg

Porcellino
28th Apr 2018, 07:07
Hello everyone, I've been reading for a while and haven't been able to find much information about this so I decided to start a thread.

I applied in February for the DHL European Air transport in Leipzig for A300/757 FO
After getting 2 identical emails saying that my application will son be reviewed by their team and thanking me for my patience I got an invitation for an assessment.
First I got an email telling me to call or email to arrange the date of the assessment.
After calling, with no response, decided to email and the following they they got in touch with me with a call.
I was asked what day I will like to attend between 2, options 15th and 16th of May. Chose 15th.
I was also explained a little bit how the assessment works, and then asked if I was type rated, which I'm not.
The assessment consists of a "Basic Qualification" and if you pass will be invited to a different "Corporate Qualification"
- Aptitude Testing: maths, English, ATPL
-FNPT screening. This is for people without TR and it is on the same day. For TR pilots will be full flight sim on the day of the Corporate Qualification

Also after the Aptitude Testing you will be told if you pass to the FNPT or not.
There's also a link to practice and familiarise with the testing system DHL test center which I haven't got time to check yet.

Anyone has recently done any assessment and can throw some info?
Also for people that got the job, what are the salaries like and the rosters? Is your contract with DHL or EAT? What routes will you do in the beginning?

I've seen quite some info on DHL UK but not much on EAT

Thank you in advance for your help and good luck to everyone applying !

Banana Joe
28th Apr 2018, 07:33
May I know your experience? I received an email asking if I am still interested (applied before the end 2017) approximately two weeks ago.

Here's a pretty recent recap of someone: https://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/441505-eat-dhl-interview-3.html#post9984977

Porcellino
28th Apr 2018, 12:06
Thank you for the link, I'll review it in a second.
I have non, I'm a modular fATPL with 204 hrs.

P40Warhawk
28th Apr 2018, 22:50
a frie d of mine went also for assessment and passed due to the infos I gave him.

Porcellino
3rd May 2018, 17:18
Thank you P40Warhawk, I've been offered a job with Ryanair, and considering some long term aspects I've decided to not go to DHL assessment, thank you for offering your help regardless.

P40Warhawk
3rd May 2018, 19:50
No problem ;) .

Congratz with the Job in Ryan Air. You got accepted for the APC or how is it called? Sort of sponsorship?

Long term 737 is maybe the best choice career wise. EAT is also good but building hrs will be done a lot more in Ryan Air. I am happy for you.

The 737 is an awesome aircraft. Enjoy it. Good luck in the TR.

revat
7th May 2018, 16:07
@porcellino

I'm still waiting for a positive answer for assessment. Nevertheless, I'm trying to prepare myself as much as possible, therefore I bought today the BQ Skytest software (german only). I also have DLR package from LHitalia.

Did you train on the same one on BQ software? How much time before? How many h's/day?

On the BQ software there's loads of tests, which one are the main ones for the tests?

Thank you in advance.

Porcellino
15th May 2018, 17:06
Thank you P40, I was considering hours on 737 and quick way to command too. It is the sponsored TR, didn´t know there was a special name for it. Pretty much we (cadets) pay 5000 for initial training, get paid on a fixed term contract after type rating training, and get permanent junior FO after safety pilot release. Bonded for 5 years, if you leave earlier you pay 5000 penalty for every year that you break the contract.

Revat, I did not prepare for the assessment as I rejected the offer early after they invited me so they could give the opportunity to somebody else. Sorry I can´t help you with that.

anotherwanabee
17th Dec 2018, 16:46
Hi, to give an short update to those called for a BQ with DHL,
For non TR it is slightly different from other Interpersonal screening.
The BQ is at the same time : psychometric tests (Really doable, nothing to do with DLR) and Sim screening on the same day.
Be sure to have a good ATPL knowledge when you go for it. It is probably the only test where it is not possible to have a bad result averaged with another better one.
The SIM : like for other Interpersonal screening : 45 min check ride in a PA34 simulator, the main focus is on basic instrument flying and to be able to have a good instruments scan.
You get immediate results and feedback.

I suggest you to train on skytest BQ, level 1 or 2.
And also to do some PC simulator session with whatever non glass cockpit aircraft.
You can train to quickly figure out the holding entry and wind correction with an app called "VOR Tracked" (there are plenty of them but I used that one)
Sleep well the night before !

Then if it is positive, you are called to go for a corporate qualification in Berlin.
Do you have any information about this part ? What to expect ?

Do you have a rough idea of how many pilots are needed at the moment ? Just to get an idea.
Thanks and good luck !

anotherwanabee
24th Jan 2019, 13:34
Anyone without TR having recently being called for CQ ?
I have had my BQ in december but waiting since then. I heard they are calling first pilots with corresponding type rating.

Sigrun
6th Jun 2019, 14:44
Hey everyone,
Would like to inquire more about EAT. I hold (non current) 757/67 TR and thinking about applying.
However can't find any reasonably up-to-date info on contract conditions. Would anyone be so kind and shed some light regarding pay/vacation days/ ect?
I know that you are meant to apply on specific fleet through career.aero website, but how bonding is that from the employer's side? With A330 fleet expanding are those mostly internal upgrades or are they open to hire from outside with no TR?
While german does not seem to be a hard requirement, how much of a factor is it?

Thanks in advance!

Banana Joe
6th Jun 2019, 16:40
I think you need to apply to DHL Air UK if you want to fly the 757/767. If you go on PPJN you will find an email you can send your CV to.

Sigrun
7th Jun 2019, 01:18
Hey,
I don't have a specific fleet preference, was just wondering how EAT handles it on their side. I assume they pay for the potential type ratings anyway and do not bond new hires.

Basologie
3rd Aug 2021, 11:17
Anyone got some info about the new hireing and what the net salary would be.

MostAnnoying
3rd Aug 2021, 15:08
PPJN is quite accurate

Banana Joe
3rd Aug 2021, 16:53
Are those fixed roster patterns available upon joining or after some time in the company?

A320LGW
3rd Aug 2021, 17:24
One of the conditions is having EU citizenship or a German work permit. For British citizens, can you apply for a permit post application stage?

MostAnnoying
3rd Aug 2021, 18:52
not sure. I would assume not so, but definitely contact them

nomilk
3rd Aug 2021, 21:43
I can't post links, but this might (not) help:

Pursuant to the German Residence Act (Section 39), consent for the issuing of a residence title
for employment may strictly only be granted if:
- the foreigner's employment would not result in any negative effects on the labour market;
- no German workers, nationals of EU/EEA countries or Switzerland, or foreigners considered as legally equivalent to German workers with regard to taking up employment are available for the employment (priority check),
- the foreigners are not employed with worse working conditions than comparable German workers.
The local Employment Agency carries out the priority check. It checks whether preferential applicants are available on the regional and wider (EU/EEA) labour market and that the conditions of employment offered to the foreign workers are not worse than those of comparable employees. To this end, a detailed job advertisement must be submitted to the Employment Agency in good time, in particular providing information on the intended conditions of employment.
The question as to whether a vacant position can be filled with a foreign worker should usually be clarified within two weeks. This time frame assumes that the employer has already supplied all necessary information.

UberPilot
4th Aug 2021, 08:14
A320LGW

Bluntly, why would they even bother with a Brit’s application now? There are 1000s of suitably qualified German speaking EU citizens for the company to fill the spaces hassle free many times over. They will have no potential Visa delays, restrictions concerning being based in another EU county etc.

PS: I’m British so this isn’t a dig, I just can’t see why a company would bother. If it was a research position or leadership position where the individual can make a quantifiable difference then that’s a different story. However, pilots all have the same license and as long as they meet a basic standard there is little to differentiate one from another.

EIhopeful
5th Aug 2021, 08:23
Can anyone advise as to whether or not they require the 'ZUP' application or 'Background Check' at this initial application stage? Are these things they would require further down the line like when invited to Hamburg to do interviews / assessments?

papalovesjumbo
5th Aug 2021, 20:48
EIhopeful
All companies want it at some point to issue or ask local authority to issue the Airport badge. I had an assesment which I passed but they only asked the backround check before Type rating.

EIhopeful
5th Aug 2021, 21:11
Many thanks for the response. Makes sense as it would take a while to get it sorted for this initial part of the application. I've sent the recruitment people a query on this so I will let you know what they say when I hear back.

Vinny91
13th Aug 2021, 00:33
Hello! I apply for DHL-EAT and I received a list of downloadable documents which I don't get what could be this file: EAQConnect Test System. If we are successful will they send us some pre-selections test online?
Thanks so much for the reply, and good luck to those who are applying!

papalovesjumbo
13th Aug 2021, 13:16
Vinny91

Hello
How did you received them exactly ? by email? As far as I know they are already available after application on Career aero in Downloadable section.

Scandi Pilot
15th Aug 2021, 11:20
Hello,
Anyone heard back from DHL or an received invitation to BQ, sim or CQ?

Vinny91
15th Aug 2021, 12:56
Yes exactly! That's correct, I received them inside the homepage after application in the downloadable section.
My concern is, this software "EQConnect Test System" is something that will they instruct us later on, or can we log in now using the password inside the file?
If you can have a look at the file mentioned you will see what I mean.
I honestly believe is some kind of pre-selection test to do at home before going to Hamburg, but I am not sure if we can do it now or wait until further notice.
Does anyone have some more experienced? Could be very useful cheers!

Scandi Pilot
15th Aug 2021, 15:18
I think that EQconnect replaces old BQ test which was held in Hamburg. That password in the file is just an example and you will receive own username and password if you have been selected into selection process. They will contact you if that happens. Best of luck!
I have passed BQ and sim test already and i ws waiting an invitation for CQ test. I am hoping that i can continue my selection process further in this new search.

papalovesjumbo
15th Aug 2021, 16:15
Vinny91
It seems like It is a method of testing from distance for people who cannot travel to Hamburg on the available date. So its the actual test. You can probably request your login info from interpersonal once they invite you to Hamburg by saying you prefere EQConnect method.

Vinny91
16th Aug 2021, 18:11
Thank you so much all and Scandi Pilot / papalovesjumbo for the recent update!
In particular Scandi_Pilot: Did you passed the BQ using the EQconnect or did you go in Hamburg ?

Scandi Pilot
16th Aug 2021, 19:44
I went to Hamburg september 2019. EQconnect is post corona and probably made to decrease travelling and gatherings of large groups of people. In my BQ test there was around 25 applicants. Some experienced ones for A330 and a little more unexperienced cadets for A300. In sim test there was only 5 of us because obviously only 1 can fly at the time so that will be held just as before.

Ziga93
24th Aug 2021, 20:20
Has anyone received any news? I applied a few weeks ago but apart from getting an "application received" email that was it.

airbusorboeing
25th Aug 2021, 07:10
Same here Ziga. Seems like it will take a while. They must have tons of applications. Let’s hope for the best.

EIhopeful
25th Aug 2021, 07:51
Hi Ziga93, I'm in the same boat. Nothing yet.

Airone2977
25th Aug 2021, 10:11
Same here, but don't hold your breath it might take a while !

A320LGW
25th Aug 2021, 10:48
Have applied, UK citizen, let's see ...

Vinny91
25th Aug 2021, 23:36
Same here, nothing for the moment. I applied 13 days ago

Banana Joe
26th Aug 2021, 06:45
I first applied 5 years ago and kept my profile up to date since then😂

papalovesjumbo
29th Aug 2021, 14:29
You should pretty soon receive fidelity card from interpersonal and by next year, an invitation to the BBQ in the back yard :)
Seriously, looking forward to have a shot on this. I already started studiying without an ivitation for BQ so imagine if I was invited.
Good luck to everyone who goes to Hamburg.

papalovesjumbo
29th Aug 2021, 14:31
BTW What do you guys make of the news about new austrian DHL ? Heard they are moving +20 757s in Austrian registeration I hope UK crews arent layed off for this.

MostAnnoying
29th Aug 2021, 17:29
as I understood it’s about 170 Flight Crew being transferred to the Austrian Company. However; the operation out of Austria will be like a hub in East Midlands now. Unfortunately, no open positions for the time being.

MostAnnoying
29th Aug 2021, 17:31
did you have to file anything for the fidelity card from Interpersonal or just wait?

Ziga93
30th Aug 2021, 12:58
Did anyone receive an invitation to Hamburg? I am still waiting for any news :confused:

papalovesjumbo
30th Aug 2021, 20:36
They are just back from holiday probably. If none of us have been called until now, they could start sending invitations around this week.

MostAnnoying
31st Aug 2021, 10:16
I enquired some information regarding the applications and they said they are now viewing all the applications. Unfortunately they only have a limited amount of positions available, so not all applicants will get an invitation. I assume after that email that invitations/PFO’s will sent out in the near the future.

papalovesjumbo
31st Aug 2021, 20:45
Yeah probably. What is the application window closing date ? I checked on career but couldnt find any clue. Some companies start sending invitation/PFOs a few days to closing date

Airone2977
1st Sep 2021, 08:17
The advert is open almost permanently, they review application every now and then. Some people applied years ago and never had any answers from them.
Of course they have limited position, like any other compagnie right now (except RYR of course but you have to pay for it). Wait and see

MostAnnoying
1st Sep 2021, 09:35
I have heard from a few cadets in Ryanair who just have started their type rating with Ryanair, that they have been called back by DHL/EAT to see if they still want to finish their assessment with them. But the ones who I have spoken to, said they’re not doing it as they already payed Ryanair for their type rating. So, guess they are first approaching the people who have started their assessment but not finished yet.

737flapoperator
2nd Sep 2021, 17:17
A friend of mine with no previous flying experience got invited for an assessment with DHL in mid September. He applied two hours after me on the second of August 2021. I also applied and actually got around 600h on the b737 which I am still currently flying and was not invited so far... no clue why.

Blueblackbird
2nd Sep 2021, 21:33
Hi, does anyone have an update about the basic qualification at DHL/EAT

airbusorboeing
3rd Sep 2021, 08:10
I would also kindly ask anyone who knows more about it. Does it make sense to use Skytest ? I was thinking Skytest and Aviation exam for the Atpl questions. But I’m no expert. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has already been to Hamburg before.

I also don’t know wha to do about the Züp. I guess it’s not necessary to go to Hamburg but maybe later on in the assessment. Some companies require it right away. They did not mention it in the requirements. I’m guessing it will come later eventually.

737flapoperator
May I ask when he was called ? I applied on the 5th.
thanks

Vinny91
3rd Sep 2021, 10:24
Hello everyone, good morning!
Did anyone get invited to Hamburg this month for the basic qualification?

Buongiorno @airbusorboeing! I believe the Zup is after when we will pass everything and preparing the paperwork to start working.
I don't believe it is necessary for the assessment, only the vaccine certificate, and the PCR in case you are not vaccinated. Of course, the mask FFP2 no matter what.

737flapoperator
3rd Sep 2021, 20:37
My friend applied on the 02.Aug just as I did, and he got his invitation for the assessment on the 20.Aug.

pierromx
4th Sep 2021, 06:12
Hi,

I applied one the 02 Aug, and I am still waiting. I am a pilot without experience.

Vinny91
4th Sep 2021, 08:24
737flapoperator

Nice! Did he pass the assessment do you have any news?

Perseas
4th Sep 2021, 10:48
Any information about the assessment? What sim are they using?
​​​​

737flapoperator
4th Sep 2021, 12:28
he was invited on the 20th Aug. His assessment is mid September, so I got no information about the assessment yet.

OrangeAgent
4th Sep 2021, 23:39
Where is the interview? Is it done in-house or subcontract to a recruitment agency?

airbusorboeing
6th Sep 2021, 08:42
Good morning everyone!
Anyone else got an email this morning saying that it will take a while for the application to get reviewed ?

airbusorboeing
6th Sep 2021, 08:43
Yes most likely!

airbusorboeing
6th Sep 2021, 08:44
Hamburg. Interpersonal Recruiting agency.

737flapoperator
6th Sep 2021, 09:32
Assessment is done by Interpersonal in Hamburg mostly.

did anyone receive any new email by now?

pataud
6th Sep 2021, 10:08
Got one email this morning, asking for patience due to huge amount of applications...

737flapoperator
6th Sep 2021, 10:09
Yeah got that one, too..

Airone2977
6th Sep 2021, 10:11
Just received today, asking me to be patient due to high volume of application.
Wait and see

Perseas
6th Sep 2021, 10:30
We have all received the same email to be patient. It's a good sign that at least they replied. Anyone who has received an invitation for the assessment please share some information regarding the briefing pack for the simulator.

papalovesjumbo
6th Sep 2021, 11:01
have you checked the download section of your application on career aero ? You should have a pdf about the sim assesment for both seneca and a300 sim.

Airone2977
6th Sep 2021, 12:55
Yes indeed
However, the EAQ briefing is now missing, I'm guessing the selection will take place in HAM Interpersonnal HQ

Perseas
6th Sep 2021, 15:42
papalovesjumbo

I didn't know about that. Thanks! I found them. Seneca is a much easier sim compared to a300. Does anyone know which sim is used for cadets?

MostAnnoying
6th Sep 2021, 17:17
NTR generally get the Seneca and experienced get A300. But then again, they might do it different to go cherry picking. But generally, cadets go Seneca.

papalovesjumbo
6th Sep 2021, 21:45
yeah just checked mine, EAQ is missing on mine as well.

papalovesjumbo
6th Sep 2021, 21:58
you would be suprised how a jet is esier to fly with the right procedure :) but as said above I ve heard somewhere in this forum that less than 500h guys get the Seneca.

for those who havent seen; hear is a long description including details of the assesment by a nice person;
https://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/441505-eat-dhl-interview-3.html#post9984977

Perseas
7th Sep 2021, 07:14
Probably, but I did my IR in a Seneca and I am already familiar with it. But considering all the details of the assessment in the link you sent I think that the sim is the easy part. :rolleyes:

737flapoperator
7th Sep 2021, 09:54
Just received an email that my application is now under review. When my friend got that email he was invited two days later!

airbusorboeing
7th Sep 2021, 16:48
Thanks for your update. Not bad! I haven’t received anything yet, other than yesterday’s email.

cheers

737flapoperator
7th Sep 2021, 16:49
hope you‘ll hear from them, too soon!

vp89
8th Sep 2021, 14:04
May I ask: did all of you finish UPRT course?

Airone2977
8th Sep 2021, 15:26
I have a valide TR with hours on type, so not concerned by this obligation.
On another forum, people have already received PFO emails

papalovesjumbo
8th Sep 2021, 16:18
PFOs because of lack of AUPRT ?

Perseas
8th Sep 2021, 16:32
vp89

I did before a year and a half and uploaded the document when applied. So far I have only received the email asking to be patient but I don't speak German so I highly doubt they will call me.

airbusorboeing
9th Sep 2021, 07:32
Airone2977

may I ask the website’s name ?

Aerazur
9th Sep 2021, 07:50
Few of us got the rejection email yesterday despite full ATPL and hours on A320.

A320LGW
9th Sep 2021, 10:00
UK Citizen, with experience .. received no reply whatsoever, not even the email to be patient

Perseas
9th Sep 2021, 10:37
Did you have an assessment? How was it?

737flapoperator
9th Sep 2021, 10:52
did you receive an email that your application is under review beforehand? Thanks for your information!

Aerazur
9th Sep 2021, 11:58
No assessment, I only sent my candidature.
No I didn't, this PFO email was the first after I submitted my application a month ago.

737flapoperator
9th Sep 2021, 12:05
Sorry to hear, wish you all the best!

airbusorboeing
9th Sep 2021, 12:11
vp89

Yes. I believe that is a requirement since end 2019 if I remember correct. It’s 5 hours of theory and 3 of flight.

737flapoperator
14th Sep 2021, 12:30
Hey guys, just fyi, got an email inviting me for the initial assessment in Hamburg. There were three assessment dates to choose from, two in SEP, one in the first week of OCT. I will try to keep you posted. Good luck to you all!

papalovesjumbo
14th Sep 2021, 13:34
good luck mate !

how many in total do you guys think will be called for assesment ? Any insight of how many seats available for F/Os ?

737flapoperator
14th Sep 2021, 13:38
as far as I was told, there were around 20 people for the first part of the assessment which my friend I mentioned above attended (all without experience). No idea how many pilots they are looking for though..

EIhopeful
14th Sep 2021, 13:41
Anyone know what DHL stands for in case I get a call?

papalovesjumbo
14th Sep 2021, 13:48
I remember reading around here for the past assesments they were around 25 (pre-covid) so it sounds about right as before.

I had an email to for invitation. I took the date that was in the middle.

Vinny91
14th Sep 2021, 14:22
737flapoperator Congrats mate! Wish you all the best with the assessment!

Blueblackbird
14th Sep 2021, 18:00
Nice to hear that some of you are invited as well! Does anyone know how much time we get during the assessment?

RS172
16th Sep 2021, 20:15
Has anyone heard anything else after the "be patient" email other than the guys who got assessments ?

Also guys best of luck with those assessments!

Airone2977
17th Sep 2021, 08:36
Same here. I'm pretty sure they call national first ,which is absolutely normal. It's a german company, they do have enough resume to dig in.

papalovesjumbo
18th Sep 2021, 14:51
Anybody know If we are allowed to use calculator for a few of the questions on math ? Some questions on Skytest require it.
Keen to hear from people who have been to assesment.

Blueblackbird
18th Sep 2021, 18:58
I believe that only pen and paper is allowed

awlazkani
21st Sep 2021, 22:03
Did anyone attend the interview that was today. How was it and what did you have to do? 21.09

airbusorboeing
22nd Sep 2021, 09:10
Congrats to all of you who got called. Unfortunately I still have not received anything besided the email on 06.09 asking to be patient. Anyone else in the same situation ? Still hopefull.
Cheers!

airbusorboeing
22nd Sep 2021, 09:12
RS172

No. Nothing yet besides that email.

737flapoperator
30th Sep 2021, 08:55
Hey guys,

just wanted to let you know I passed the initial BQ stage at DHL. Due to a confidentiality agreement I cannot say anything about the the tests here, however Skytest really covers it quite well on medium difficulty.

The tests seemed really fair and can be done without much preparation. Maybe have a look at ATPL knowledge to refresh a bit before the assessment. I got a full flight SIM screening next up now.

good luck to you all!

Uplinker
30th Sep 2021, 09:33
Good luck, and well done !
I wanted to fly their A330's, and have lots of experience of that type and freight operations. Didn't get in, even before Brexit. No chance at all now.

Skyfall Greece
30th Sep 2021, 11:24
Hello everyone!

I have already sent my application 15 days ago but still no response, i just received an email about reviewing my application and they will contact with me as soon as possible.

Still no response at all, i don't speak German, is this a major disadvantage?

airbusorboeing
30th Sep 2021, 15:34
Scandi Pilot

Congrats to you too! You had done your BQ a long ago right? Do you maybe know if they will have more assessments in the next months? I am guessing they will..As long as I read on the internet there should be more a330 on their way and therefore I guess they need crew for the 757/a300. Just my guess..

Anyway, still waiting

airbusorboeing
30th Sep 2021, 15:35
737flapoperator

Congrats!! Do you think they will have further assessments this year?

airbusorboeing
30th Sep 2021, 15:39
I took a lot of us here a month until we received the second mail asking us to be patient. Again, they must have so many apps. They do seem to prefer low hours. I read about a lot of guys who were rejected with experience.

German is technically only desirable. From what I see on social media etc., most people are German or German speaking, but not all. Don't know honestly. I am also not German but live in Germany now and speak B1/B2.

chnor
5th Oct 2021, 10:50
Does someone know how many pilots they need? I applied today, but I guess I am far, far down at the list of the applications. Not so many options for low hours these days...

YourFlyingDutchman
7th Oct 2021, 06:57
airbusorboeing

Hi there!

Could you elaborate a bit more on the German language requirements? Do they have a German speaking environment?

Thank you!

airbusorboeing
13th Oct 2021, 15:09
Dear FlyingDutchman ,

I can’t elaborate much more. All I know is that it’s only desirable and that some people don’t speak German. Nothing more than you already know.

Did anyone get any news?

lore020115
27th Oct 2021, 23:14
Hello everyone,

Just applied, received an email few minutes later about the application being reviewed, don't know if it is the automatic one or the hr actually reviewing.
Anyway I have a doubt about the background check, it says that EU citizens don't need it but it goes on saying that we need a EU background check, so do we need it or not?

Blueblackbird
4th Nov 2021, 11:42
Hi everyone,

Are there others who are waiting for an invitation for the CQ as well? I Had my sim assessment in mid October but haven't heard anything since for the CQ.

lore020115
9th Nov 2021, 17:11
Blueblackbird,
when were you invited? how much time have you waited from the application? I have received an email yesterday asking for patience and I applied on the 28th.

Blueblackbird
15th Nov 2021, 12:04
I applied at the beginning of August

IFLYyouBREATH
15th Nov 2021, 20:49
Apparently new mandatory requirements: 500h on >5.6t aircrafts

lore020115
15th Nov 2021, 20:52
That is the minimum requirement for DHL air Austria for the 757 F/O.
EAT is still no minimum required.

Banana Joe
15th Nov 2021, 21:35
That's for DHL Austria.

artgur2438
25th Nov 2021, 14:57
Hello everybody

BQ and CQ done. Have anyone good tips for the sim screening ?

Shady Hany
18th Jan 2022, 23:05
Hello everybody

BQ and CQ done. Have anyone good tips for the sim screening ?

Hey,

Can you tell me something more about thr BQ and CQ ? I’ve applied and want to prepare myself.

Thanks!

artgur2438
23rd Jan 2022, 08:54
Hi all,

Do you know if the recruitment DHL EAT is still ongoing ? Have some of you a CQ planned in January or February ?

malekien
3rd Mar 2022, 07:42
HI everyone, I am invited for the 10th of march for Basic Qualification. no hotel or tickets provided. I fou you fill a document, they can cashback to you 100 euros.
anyone has test skytest or want to share the trial?

Phil Hennlich
4th Mar 2022, 11:17
Hey. Did u get an invitation for the CQ? I am still waiting for My CQ

Cloudbunny
7th Mar 2022, 17:46
Hi all!
I got an invitation, too. Now I try to collect some preparation material, especially ATPL stuff. My school is already so long ago.
About the hotels, there are a few not too far from Interpersonal.

tmracing
7th Mar 2022, 18:58
HI everyone, I am invited for the 10th of march for Basic Qualification. no hotel or tickets provided. I fou you fill a document, they can cashback to you 100 euros.
anyone has test skytest or want to share the trial?
how did you request the cashback?
thanks

Cloudbunny
8th Mar 2022, 06:55
@tmracing,

They have a link in their invitation letter where you can print out a form to fill out. Just need to keep the receipt and send it in as well.

tmracing
8th Mar 2022, 18:00
@tmracing,

They have a link in their invitation letter where you can print out a form to fill out. Just need to keep the receipt and send it in as well.
Honestly I got the invitation for the BQ and Sim but I don't see any link in these emails. Are you an experienced pilot? Maybe you will get a refund for that.

Cloudbunny
8th Mar 2022, 19:06
Tmracing,

well, they say it is in the download section. I just looked there but couldn't find it as well. I didn't worry about that yet. I guess we could still ask during the test day or ask interpersonal via email or so.
I would be surprised if it has something to do with rated or not. If they give a refund, then everyone would be eligible for that, right?

Aaah, one more thing:
Does anybody know if this spatial orientation test is the rotating maze test?

A359
9th Mar 2022, 16:05
Anyone who is going to assessment on 10th of March, can you please provide some info about the ATPL- and A330-part of the exams?
Taking into account that assessment is actually directed to experienced guys, I am curious to know what kind of ATPL-questions are asked. It is already several years since I was in flight school, so most of the pedantic knowledge has turned into civilisation. So do we need to buy a question bank and return our mindset back to ATPL-theory class, or can we manage with the practical knowledge we have after years on line? Same story with the type-related questions. I have TR for 330/350, 2000 hours from 350 but zero from 330. I have to say that even though the TR is the same for both aircrafts, there are some big differences between of those.

Skyfly202
17th Mar 2022, 13:33
Hey. Did u get an invitation for the CQ? I am still waiting for My CQ

Got called today for an interview on the 22 or 23 but unfortunately I am not available.

Does anyone have information regarding the recrutement for CQ? Are they currently planning for additional interview dates?

or any tips to be ready when the day comes.

thanks a lot,

Kind regards

Babaero
30th Mar 2022, 09:39
Hi All,

Did you receive the same update as I did regarding the First Officer application with DHL European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH?
"Currently most vacancies have already been filled, therefore demand for new personnel is low.Nevertheless, the situation might change quickly."...

Thanks,

Blackbird777
30th Mar 2022, 13:47
Hi!

Yes, I have received the same update.

Greetings

Perseas
30th Mar 2022, 18:49
I have received the same email and I don't speak any German. Of course I keep my documents up to date for the slightest possibility that I get an invitation.

Babaero
31st Mar 2022, 07:59
No, I'm not German speaker.

Blueblackbird
31st Mar 2022, 08:05
Hi All,

Did you receive the same update as I did regarding the First Officer application with DHL European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH?
"Currently most vacancies have already been filled, therefore demand for new personnel is low.Nevertheless, the situation might change quickly."...

Thanks,

Hi,

I did not receive this update. Is this for the A330 or 757/A300?

Babaero
31st Mar 2022, 08:41
I applied for the A300/ 757 job offer.

Top_Cap
2nd Jun 2022, 07:26
Hi,

It seems they are doing both BQ and CQ this month. One BQ session already done a couple of days ago, no sim screening, from what I have heard: anyone out there willing to share some fresh info? :)

fly_jo
6th Jun 2022, 22:45
Hi,

It seems they are doing both BQ and CQ this month. One BQ session already done a couple of days ago, no sim screening, from what I have heard: anyone out there willing to share some fresh info? :)

Hi Top_Cap, glad to hear you got the BQ. Can you give more information about it? I got my BQ for the end of June in HAM. do they tell you when the screening will be done? Regarding the BQ, the questions are similar to the ones they mention on the first email from EAQC Aero?

good luck everyone :)

Top_Cap
10th Jun 2022, 06:39
Hi Top_Cap, glad to hear you got the BQ. Can you give more information about it? I got my BQ for the end of June in HAM. do they tell you when the screening will be done? Regarding the BQ, the questions are similar to the ones they mention on the first email from EAQC Aero?

good luck everyone :)

Hi,

No I haven't got the BQ yet, my session is scheduled later this month. This is why I was asking for some fresh news ;)

I suppose/hope that things are not different from what has been described in older posts (use SkyTest, refresh ATPL...), but it is always good to have up-to-date info

(...and good luck as well :))

Papanguepl
3rd Jul 2022, 15:27
Hello !

I applied 3 months ago but still no any answer. Do you know how long it takes from them to open our application please ?

All the best to you.

Cabotage
6th Jul 2022, 18:34
Has anyone else's application been closed without any email?

Flyer_123
29th Jul 2022, 14:39
Hi,

If anyone has done the CQ with EAT recently would appreciate a PM if they are willing to share some info.

Thanks!

Jj_
3rd Aug 2022, 15:21
Same, any info would be appreciated!

Papanguepl
8th Aug 2022, 16:15
Hi,

If anyone has done the CQ with EAT recently would appreciate a PM if they are willing to share some info.

Thanks!

Hello did you get an interview date ? If yes when did you apply ? Do you guys have any tip how to get the application short listed faster ?

regards,

AMK1
14th Aug 2022, 16:55
Hi everyone!
I would really appreciate it if anyone can help and give us feedback about Eurowings CQ.
our concerns are - Is the interview only HR questions and personality questions? or would they also ask technical questions like ATPL questions and last aircraft flown and such?
what about the group interview is it something to prepare for? what can we expect during the group interview?
please provide us with a detailed answer so that everyone can stop asking about it and get as much help as possible.
thanks in advance and wish all of you good luck.

Flyer_123
14th Aug 2022, 21:03
Yes, I did my BQ and sim so far. Actually, I applied several years ago, so have been waiting for quite some time to get an invite.
I suggest you try to go to some kind of pilot expo or wherever EAT/DHL is present and approachable, so you get a chance to talk to the recruiters there and that might speed up the invite process.

AndrewLincoln
21st Aug 2022, 15:28
Hi,

The 16th August I first received an email asking me to choose between 3 dates for the assessment.
And then the invitation for the BQ in September.
But there is no sim screening during Day 1. I tought it was the case ? Or is it Day 2 ?

My profile is : NTR, fATPL, 340hTT + FI(A)
I applied in May 2022.

Flyer_123
22nd Aug 2022, 06:37
It is a 3 stage selection process. If successful at each stage you get an invite for the next one.

AndrewLincoln
24th Aug 2022, 12:21
It is a 3 stage selection process. If successful at each stage you get an invite for the next one.

Thanks

AndrewLincoln
25th Aug 2022, 23:11
I have a question regarding the tests on Day 1.
On Skytest, there are a lot in each section. Which ones exactly do we have to train for ? Do they change the tests each time by choosing from those found in each section?

borzoi
26th Aug 2022, 11:06
Hi,

No I haven't got the BQ yet, my session is scheduled later this month. This is why I was asking for some fresh news ;)

I suppose/hope that things are not different from what has been described in older posts (use SkyTest, refresh ATPL...), but it is always good to have up-to-date info

(...and good luck as well :))

Hey Top_Cap , could you please give us some feedbacks about the stage 1 of the DHL assessment (BQ)?
Do you know if it's the same tests of Eurowings (was able to find 1 feedback about EW tests they use). Which SkyTest tests are relevant?
Thanks

A3all
3rd Sep 2022, 09:15
Anyone who did the online BQ with DHL recently,Do you know when they let us know the result/Decision if we actually went to the next round?

Flyer_123
3rd Sep 2022, 09:16
You get the feedback in an hour after you finish the tests.

A3all
3rd Sep 2022, 09:18
Interpersonal emails you their decision?I haven’t got any update from them, Did it yesterday so does that mean I’m basically out?Do they let you know if you haven’t succeeded as well?

A3all
3rd Sep 2022, 09:22
But this is for the A330 experienced FO?I applied for that position.

Flyer_123
3rd Sep 2022, 10:10
When I was doing my BQ online there was a supervisor from Interpersonal on the other device who gave us all the info and the feedback? Did you have the same? Have you asked him during the test?

A3all
3rd Sep 2022, 10:18
We had that as well,There were 3 other guys and I finished first so I didn’t really get the chance to speak to him as it would disturb the others.He did say he’ll give me call later but again,Radio silence.No email confirmation either that I even completed the BQ.

Flyer_123
3rd Sep 2022, 11:05
Then write an e-mail to them.

A3all
3rd Sep 2022, 11:13
I did that as well,But what feedback does he give exactly?If you made the pass percentage or he says you go to the next round?No email?Im just hoping they send an email with either decision

Pilot6768
23rd Sep 2022, 16:47
Hello ! Has anybody any kind of new feedback for the BQ ? Would be very much appreciated !
Thank you :) !!

daveandg
10th Oct 2022, 19:40
Anyone any idea how long after the sim to find out if you have an interview?

Flyer_123
11th Oct 2022, 11:33
About 4-5 days, at least for me it was like that.

Hublot
27th Oct 2022, 11:07
Got the invite a couple of days ago, replied immediately but I didn’t hear back from them yet.

do you guys know how long it takes for them to confirm?

Papanguepl
27th Oct 2022, 12:14
Got the invite a couple of days ago, replied immediately but I didn’t hear back from them yet.

do you guys know how long it takes for them to confirm?

congrats ! May I ask you when did you apply please ? I am curious how long is the general waiting time before getting an invitation.
thank you

Hublot
31st Oct 2022, 16:19
congrats ! May I ask you when did you apply please ? I am curious how long is the general waiting time before getting an invitation.
thank you

Over a year.

Adur75
1st Dec 2022, 16:44
Has DHL changed its policy regarding the BQ ? Seems that now it's fully done online

Speedbird 2652
1st Jan 2023, 15:42
Has DHL changed its policy regarding the BQ ? Seems that now it's fully done online

For the A330, it seems so. Not sure about the 75/A300 offers.

ddaveid
19th Feb 2023, 20:35
For 757 it is also online.

gigachad
26th Feb 2023, 16:50
yup its online nowadays. atleast the dhl interpersonell guy at pilot expo said so yesterday

dibba
28th Feb 2023, 14:41
has any one else gotten an email like this? "We would like to give you an update regarding your application as First Officer A300-600/B757 (m/f/d) with DHL European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH!

Currently most vacancies have already been filled, therefore demand for new personnel is low.

Nevertheless, the situation might change quickly. We would therefore like to keep your application on file and contact you as soon as we can offer a position to continue your selection process. In this case we also ask you to keep your profile up to date (especially your phone number and email address). "

My friend with similar qualifications has been outright rejected. Are they not hiring anymore?

sf34driver
28th Feb 2023, 18:55
Unfortunately yes, I also received the same e-mail, although I applied a year ago.

Michael S
28th Feb 2023, 20:12
I just received the same.

Papanguepl
28th Feb 2023, 20:34
has any one else gotten an email like this? "We would like to give you an update regarding your application as First Officer A300-600/B757 (m/f/d) with DHL European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH!

Currently most vacancies have already been filled, therefore demand for new personnel is low.

Nevertheless, the situation might change quickly. We would therefore like to keep your application on file and contact you as soon as we can offer a position to continue your selection process. In this case we also ask you to keep your profile up to date (especially your phone number and email address). "

My friend with similar qualifications has been outright rejected. Are they not hiring anymore?

I had e-mail like my application isn’t completely matching the formal requirements. And I have everything up to date. So I got directly rejected.

GoatriderClassic
1st Mar 2023, 15:56

That's so ridiculous...
Every single pilot from EAT I have met during past two months told me, how desperate they are for new pilots.

Maybe they are just too picky? :rolleyes:

Ice033
3rd Mar 2023, 12:29
I had e-mail like my application isn’t completely matching the formal requirements. And I have everything up to date. So I got directly rejected.

Yeah ! Same thing here ! I responded to their mail. Waiting to know why...

Aperture
3rd Mar 2023, 12:40
Yeah ! Same thing here ! I responded to their mail. Waiting to know why...

Same thing! I had also the same negative answer from TUI ! I'm just a low timer out of school like many others I guess. So you finish your training and you can't even do the assessments ! I never thought it would be possible; at least no answer would be better until they can call you for those assessments...

AMeireles97
6th Mar 2023, 01:46
Got the same answer as you :)

George216
31st Mar 2024, 17:56
Hi guys

I wanted to try and get some more information regards to the company policies, i somehow managed to fail the sim assessment, was really disappointed with myself due to it begin a very obvious mistake.

Sadly i also did not know that there was a specific briefing package for the sim but i guess we learn from our mistakes.

If you fail does anyone know if you are allowed to participate again in the selection process and for how long the BQ is valid for and if you can actually use that BQ to apply for other companies,

Just wondering cause Interpersonal Gmbh oversees many selection processes for different airlines.