PDA

View Full Version : Endeavour Mining W.Africa

HHHarold
13th Apr 2018, 17:35
Hi I'm looking for information on Endeavour Mining. They have mines in Mali, Burkina Faso and Cote l Voire and say they are getting a new PC12. Would anyone know what they use for air transport currently and any information at all would be great. thanks

caiman27
14th Apr 2018, 10:19
Most of the African miners use C208s, either owned or chartered. I know that Avesoro have one on the Turkish register in Liberia and are planning another for Burkina Faso.

fortybelow
14th Apr 2018, 10:40
Saw they were advertising for PC12 pilots about 2 months ago. Applied out of curiosity and received this back:
---------------------

Thank you for your recent application to join Endeavour Mining as a Pilot.

We have received an overwhelming response to our recruitment campaign. We received well over one hundred applications, including very many outstanding candidates, for the two positions we need to fill. Specifically, we received several tens of applications from pilots with PC-12 experience, including some with over 3,000h on type, and we have decided to select our initial two pilots from this group.

blah blah blah...

dan1165
15th Apr 2018, 11:40
What a joke :} .........

HHHarold
15th Apr 2018, 13:57
Cheeta why don't you go to a mining site instead of hi jacking my post. forty below thanks for the information, where did you see the job posting, someone might have time on type but can you do the time in country, this is the big question?

dan1165
17th Apr 2018, 09:25
These clowns are still "searching" , have a look at Latestpilotjobs ...:}

cavortingcheetah
17th Apr 2018, 14:40
HHHarold, I am sorry if you regard my previous post as a hijack and I have deleted it out of consideration for your temperament and feelings. I apologise for confusing a mine dump with a jet blast.

TUEDV7
3rd Jul 2018, 18:35
Forty below,
i have applied online ,no reply.

fortybelow
8th Jul 2018, 16:29
TUEDV7

send me a pm

40B