PDA

View Full Version : Is the A-CDM procedure used for cargo flights

JammedStab
12th Apr 2018, 21:10
Haven't flown a freighter to HKG in over two years. With all the usual delays we get in cargo ops at my company, just wondering what to expect with the A-CDM procedure. Park at south cargo area.

Hugo Peroni the IV
13th Apr 2018, 01:09
Not sure that anyone pays any interest to A-CDM so I doubt it will have changed anything since you last operated a freighter.

crwkunt roll
13th Apr 2018, 01:30
Just ask her.

Some How I'm Tired
13th Apr 2018, 01:37
If you're not ready to push within 5 mins of your schedule, get your GHA to organise another realistic push time. If you are ready early then report ready and they will sometimes let you go early (traffic dependent). It's still a trial period, so don't stress too much about it.

Hugo Peroni the IV
13th Apr 2018, 02:40
CX is nearly always late and we just call ready when ready. Doesn’t make any difference at all.

If you're not ready to push within 5 mins of your schedule, get your GHA to organise another realistic push time. If you are ready early then report ready and they will sometimes let you go early (traffic dependent). It's still a trial period, so don't stress too much about it.

OK4Wire
13th Apr 2018, 04:55
ccRoll:

Good one!

JammedStab
14th Apr 2018, 16:35
Thanks. After flying there, I don't think anything has changed from a couple of years ago in terms of procedures.

ACMS
15th Apr 2018, 11:04
Don’t look at the screen in front, makes no difference anyway.

Just call ready when you are and go from there.