PDA

View Full Version : Austrian Aviation Training

Happy Wanderer
11th Apr 2018, 13:53
Anyone have any information please? ATO based Graz, Austria and primarily users of DA40/42 aircraft :ok:

HW

Servus
12th Apr 2018, 15:30
What information do you need?

It's a modular programme and I don't have any complaints so far.
For training we use Aquila A210s and DA42s. There is a DA40 in the fleet but it's not normally used by students, all IR training is done on DA42s

Happy Wanderer
13th Apr 2018, 07:57
Hello, How many students are there? Mix of nationalities? What is the weather like in that part of the country? Any frequent interruptions that would affect PPL and CPL training? Is aircraft availability ever a problem? Thank you.

Servus
13th Apr 2018, 12:23
Most students are Austrians and there are some Slovenians. I don't know how many.
It's not like in the south of Spain but weather is not a big problem, we fly throughout the entire year.
I did not experience any delays. It's up to each individual to set the pace of his/her training.
They are a serious organisation, the planes are well maintained and they are all in service. Aircraft availability is generally good.

No problem, I hope this helps.

Happy Wanderer
13th Apr 2018, 22:41
Many thanks.

macho4050
16th Jun 2018, 08:24
hello,what about the site? Is it under construction or something else?

HowardJR
17th Jun 2018, 17:16
Just across the border in Maribor, Slovenia, you have the same training that costs 20% less than AAT... and they have some link to EU airlines also...