PDA

View Full Version : You'll love this one.

RedhillPhil
10th Apr 2018, 16:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlmarLZpsyQ

funfly
10th Apr 2018, 19:23
Brilliant
FF

Impress to inflate
10th Apr 2018, 21:52
Literally, see a doc about your pink eye.

What a free loading trumped up troll

Did you also ask the airlines for a free ticket ? Poor snowflake !

Tankertrashnav
11th Apr 2018, 22:39
A little window into a world I never knew existed

And I think that is quite enough - literally!

India Four Two
12th Apr 2018, 01:56
I listened to the whole thing, but I had to hold my phone to my ear. I could not bear to continue to look at her.

Ogre
12th Apr 2018, 02:21
A little window into a world I never knew existed

And I think that is quite enough - literally!

And I think that is a very valid point, there is an entire world out there dealing with problems such as this that us more mature adults are blissfully unaware of.

When we were that age we had to deal with trivial things, like disease, hunger, potential annihilation in a nuclear holocaust, petrol prices and industrial action, and yet the young people of today have to struggle with much more important items like social media influence, gender pronouns and where to get vegan fish and chips or smashed avocado at a reasonable price.

We were so lucky to grow up when we did

Hydromet
12th Apr 2018, 02:23
Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

I find myself saying that ever more often these days.

Krystal n chips
12th Apr 2018, 04:52
Is she from Essex then ?

Maybe she should team up with that "aviation expert", the one who freeloads around the world ( sorry, provides a critical, analytical and definitive overview ) of various carriers and aircraft....they would make a really good couple..... apart from the clash of ego's that is.

Here's some solace for the deprivation she has been forced to endure....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfwN0X8YnWo

Although to be fair to the lady, she's far from unique.....there are quite a few on here who also have a sense of "entitlement " to upgrades and other sundry freebies.

treadigraph
12th Apr 2018, 05:06
I think she's doing the world a great service. She demonstrates exactly why getting one's lips inflated is a bad idea. Never mind one's ego...

sitigeltfel
12th Apr 2018, 06:28
It's scary that one day it might breed!

radeng
12th Apr 2018, 10:10
I would rather have not had to put up with the commentary from someone who wanted more air time than she did! So I gave up at 6 minutes.

WingNut60
12th Apr 2018, 10:44
I would rather have not had to put up with the commentary from someone who wanted more air time than she did! So I gave up at 6 minutes.

Agree completely. There was another thread on JB some time ago covering the same incident.
Just gave a link to the airhead (female) - much more tolerable.

goudie
12th Apr 2018, 11:23
I used to sing in a chorus and when we went away to do a show, we often stayed in a hotel.
One chap always volunteered to book the hotel, arrange payment etc. Sometimes we queried the choice of hotel, ie. location, cost etc. It transpired that he would only book a hotel that gave him a freebie for himself, for giving them the business.
I liked the bloke in the video, he made it just bearable to watch.

uffington sb
12th Apr 2018, 14:04
Just wondering how that stands with the HMRC.
She says she’s running her social media as a business, and receiving goods and services free, then what are her tax liabilities?
The government are missing out on VAT etc.

Grayfly
12th Apr 2018, 14:09
She says she’s running her social media as a business and receiving goods and services free, then what are her tax liabilities?

Yep, she'll do accounts and stuff, just like the people over 30 who bully her on the internet and have actual businesses.

VP959
12th Apr 2018, 14:31
She says she’s running her social media as a business, and receiving goods and services free, then what are her tax liabilities?

I suspect that generating income from YouTube etc is the modern equivalent of "cash in hand" for a fair few people that make some money from it.

Having said that, an acquaintance who has a pretty popular YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/KeepTurningLeft) had "monetarization" arbitrarily switched off by Google a few years ago because their algorithms (falsely) detected something in breach of their Ts and Cs. When he was all hot under the collar about this (rightly so, in my view) he mentioned how much he was getting from YouTube and it turned out that he wasn't making a lot of money from the channel (around $200 a month, IIRC), and certainly not a lot for the work he put in to making the videos (he's a professional, so they are generally pretty damned good, if you're into boating).

SATCOS WHIPPING BOY
12th Apr 2018, 14:49
Fantastic.
I do know how she feels though. I asked for a free book from WHSmiths last week and they gave me a thesaurus. When I got home I discovered why; all of the pages were blank.

I literally don't have the words to express how angry I am. ;-)

meadowrun
12th Apr 2018, 15:34
Her tiny bubble is going to burst big time some day soon. Real life always catches up.
Unfortunately she reminds me a bit of the u-tub girl whacko.

ehwatezedoing
12th Apr 2018, 15:42
When we were that age we had to deal with trivial things, like disease, hunger, potential annihilation in a nuclear holocaust, petrol prices and industrial action, and yet the young people of today have to struggle with much more important items like social media influence, gender pronouns and where to get vegan fish and chips or smashed avocado at a reasonable price.

We were so lucky to grow up when we did

Ah! The eternal during my time and my generation was, etc....
I can’t imagine what my grand parents who dealed directly with WWII in Europe thought about my hippies of a parents.
You could go further down in time. Cave men complaining about Medieval men and how easy they have it and pussycat they are in life :p
So humans sucks in general at raising childs, generation after generation. But somehow, generation after generation, we make life more bearable for them. Which is the point.

I will thanks the grumpy old gits for clearing the path and making it easier for me.

rigpiggy
12th Apr 2018, 17:08
nice pinkeye, you'd have to sterilize the place after her stay

rigpiggy
12th Apr 2018, 17:56
nice pinkeye, you'd have to sterilize the place after her stay

Mostly Harmless
12th Apr 2018, 18:22
What became of this "Social Media Influencer?" Is she still "in business?" After all the fighting from both sides, what were the results?

Impress to inflate
13th Apr 2018, 00:16
I'm sure HMRC will see it as a "benefit in kind" and tax her or at least I hope they do.