PDA

View Full Version : Rishworth Royal Air Maroc 737

VxVy
5th Apr 2018, 11:52
Does anyone have any experience with this contract? Rishworth Royal Air Maroc 737. Just want to find out how commuting back to Europe works with the roster pattern.

J74
5th Apr 2018, 12:50
Make your questions

VxVy
5th Apr 2018, 13:00
Hey J74, if you can, please advise;

Rishworth claim that you can commute on your days off.

is the weekly work pattern based on a fixed roster, random or based on bidding?

And what's the average amount of consecutive days off you get? (to make commuting feasible)

Does the roster allow you to commute weekly back to Europe?

J74
5th Apr 2018, 19:06
Hey J74, if you can, please advise;

Rishworth claim that you can commute on your days off.
Yes but is a busy roster, come month you're not able to do so, unless you want to use 2 days to travel there and back.

is the weekly work pattern based on a fixed roster, random or based on bidding?
Fixed roster after you're released, 8 days Off minimum per month.

And what's the average amount of consecutive days off you get? (to make commuting feasible).
in a busy roster maybe 2, otherwise you can have up to 5 days requested off, but not yet officially signed by Ram...so up to them.
If you end up doing 80 hours already, they will give you more days off per month, as they don't like to let you fly more and get more money, exception in summer june to mid September.

Does the roster allow you to commute weekly back to Europe?
Not really.
last month i had something like 14 days off, two block of 5 just an exception as I was already reach 80 hour earlier...this month 8 days total, block of 2 and not able to come back EU, as I will be tired to use the 2 days off, to travel out and back.

hope this helps.

VxVy
5th Apr 2018, 20:30
Ok cool, thanks. How many sectors do you average a day?

Dz_flyer
8th Jul 2018, 00:36
What about the pay on a rishworth contract guys ? Is it really 5400€ pm for FO?

Dz_flyer
8th Jul 2018, 00:38
What about the salary on a rishworth contract ? Is it really as mentioned 5400€ pm for FO ?

J74
13th Jul 2018, 12:45
Hey Dz_Flyer, are you Algerian? that is not to put you down, but I'm not sure they take Algerian Nationality.
then regarding the money soon will be 5900 from the current month, but do you tjink this is a good salary for a FO leaving outside, taking less than the local, with night flight same as per days, and apart from that, don't forget that this salary is gross, so imagine if the expat pilots, start to pay taxes, how much will be!!! s..t!

J74
21st Aug 2018, 21:32
Hey..
if you wanna stay at the hotel they give you 5.9k, if you go elsewhere add 1k more allowance.
Morocco is not expensive! ?? Come try abd you will find out.

VxVy
19th Sep 2018, 20:34
Are there many multi sector days?