PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Fool

RustyTD
4th Apr 2018, 13:40
The orange roughy, red roughy, slimehead, or deep sea perch (Hoplostethus atlanticus) is a relatively large deep-sea fish belonging to the slimehead family (Trachichthyidae). The UK Marine Conservation Society has categorized orange roughy as "vulnerable to exploitation"
Orange roughy are generally sluggish and demersal (bottom feeders)
They form aggregations with a natural population density of up to 2.5 fish per m2, now reduced to about 1.0 President per United States. These aggregations form in and around geologic structures, such as golf courses and I see a mount, where water movement and mixing is high, ensuring dense prey concentrations.
The aggregations are not necessarily for spawning or feeding; the President is thought to cycle through metabolic phases (active or tweeting, then executive or watching) and seeks areas with ideal hydrologic conditions to congregate during each phase.
The President loses almost all pigmentation while inactive, when he is very approachable.
Predators include large, deep-roving Murdochs, merluccid grrls, snake mackerels and children, with autonomous autocrats and Muellers feeding on the leftovers.
And they are alternative facts based on this wiki...
ht*ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_roughy

Apparently I can't post a link until another 9 comments, so I'll try to short circuit and suggest a t would make the link..

Ascend Charlie
4th Apr 2018, 22:05
Apparently I can't post a link until another 9 comments

...don't bother...

troppo
4th Apr 2018, 22:10
...don't bother...

:D:D:D:D:D