PDA

View Full Version : Post Deletion

Robert-Ryan
3rd Apr 2018, 13:41
Afternoon

I recently had a post deleted on a thread in the Airlines, Airport and Route forum, I'm 100% sure it was perfectly fine but it got deleted twice (I added it a second time thinking I must not have hit Submit the first time), I then got banned off the thread for three days.

I've since posted twice in other forums asking for a reason, and both times the posts got removed (but then I did post them in the wrong forums, I've only just found this one)

I'm not looking to contest the decision or complain; I just want to know the reasons so I don't make the same mistake again, so if a mod could please PM me I would appreciate it.

Thanks

RR

ShyTorque
3rd Apr 2018, 14:34
I'd be surprised if you receive an answer. I'm one of the original forum members (1995) and over the years I've had many posts deleted; never been given a reason why for any of them.

Any post I make in Rumours and News seems to be deleted shortly afterwards; I've never understood why. However, I suspect a particular moderator there has some sort of childish grudge against me, dating back to the time before he became a moderator. Anyway, I just let these things pass me by, life's too short to worry about it.