PDA

View Full Version : Lying mendacious female tyrantís reign is over!

Training Risky
2nd Apr 2018, 16:44
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/04/01/exclusive-head-crown-prosecution-service-stand-disastrous-tenure/

Alison Saunders has been forced out of the CPS. Maybe it was all the false rape accusations!

Oh, and Winnie Ďtyre-necklaceí Mandela has died also. Must be a BOGOF deal!:D

DaveReidUK
2nd Apr 2018, 17:34
forced out of the CPS

I suppose "not having her contract renewed" wouldn't sell as many newspapers. Oh hang on, that's what the DT did say.

The heads of the CPS don't typically serve more than five years, anyway.

Tankertrashnav
2nd Apr 2018, 18:09
Not a fan of Alison Saunders, but in the case of Winnie Mandela I will depart from my usual practice of not speaking ill of the dead.

... on 13 April 1986, where she endorsed the practice of necklacing (burning people alive using tyres and petrol) by saying: "With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country."

May she rot in hell.

Gertrude the Wombat
2nd Apr 2018, 18:51
Alison Saunders has been forced out of the CPS. Maybe it was all the false rape accusations!
Have you actually bothered to actually read Secret Barrister's book?

Training Risky
2nd Apr 2018, 21:03
Have you actually bothered to actually read Secret Barrister's book?

Who?

I am more concerned with Saundersí overseeing of violent crime, stabbings, muggings, burglaries...etc. Are you?

DaveReidUK
2nd Apr 2018, 21:10
I am more concerned with Saundersí overseeing of violent crime, stabbings, muggings, burglaries...etc. Are you?

Well said.

We shouldn't let the facts (particularly all the depressing ones in SB's book) get in the way of a good story.

Gertrude the Wombat
2nd Apr 2018, 21:24
Who?
Well I don't know, FFS, it's anonymous. Suggest you do then, and see if you're still of the same opinion.