View Full Version : BALPA's 6th Employment Opportunities Conference

scroggs
16th Jun 2001, 12:41
On Saturday 13th October, at the Commonwealth Institute Conference Centre in Kensington High Street, BALPA will hold its 6th Employment Opportunities Conference. At least 20 airlines will be there to discuss opportunities for 2002, there will be an overview of the market, and there will be seminar periods on interview technique and CV writing. To be eligible to attend, you must be a BALPA member (£24 pa for most of you), and you must either be active in Commercial Flying or Flying Training, or be a pilot/FE in the armed forces, or be enrolled for training for a JAA/UK Commercial Licence. There are 350 places, the deposit is £24 each. Ring BALPA membership if you want to join and attend, on 020 8476 4000.
If any of you do decide to go, we here at Pprune would appreciate a precis of the event for publication on this forum. Please contact me if you're prepared to undertake this.

------------------
Scroggs
Wannabes Forum Moderator
[email protected]

GPS Approach
16th Jun 2001, 13:19
Scroggs,

Rang BALPA this morning to get a membership application form and details of the conference, will be happy to post the details on here once I have them.

Regards

GPS Approach.

------------------
Aargh, that was the taxiway we landed on!

scroggs
16th Jun 2001, 21:57
BTTT!

------------------
Scroggs
Wannabes Forum Moderator
[email protected]

foghorn
17th Jun 2001, 14:02
Scroggs,

I will be going and will be happy to report back for pprune.

btw BALPA membership is free for those in training.

Cheers
foggy