PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Learjets

Needles Crossed
25th Mar 2018, 16:18
Can anyone shed some light on conditions being offered to RYR Learjet crew? I see that they're looking for captains and fos on the lear fleet.

A and C
25th Mar 2018, 17:59
Working for Ryanair is one thing but being the personal pilot of one of the world most abrasive men is likely to be a very unpleasant job.......... it won’t be a happy place !

dboy
25th Mar 2018, 18:31
I guess there is a high turnover for this lear job, because they very often are looking for pilots on that 45, so that doesnt sound too promissing. You will be based for a period in italy and uk. With the todays pilot market dont consider it i would say.

Journey Man
25th Mar 2018, 20:40
Working for Ryanair is one thing but being the personal pilot of one of the world most abrasive men is likely to be a very unpleasant job.......... it won’t be a happy place !

I think a lot of MOL’s public persona is a front. I’ve heard some quite funny stories from BizAv guys who’ve flown him.

GLF74
26th Mar 2018, 11:47
I heard really good although on standby in uniform for long periods when on. Believe you will be flying engineers and parts for AOGs and the FOs move to the 737 so good progression hence why turn over. All what I was told and sounds good if you live near Stanstead.

stoneangel
10th Dec 2018, 14:29
Hi there,

Does anybody know about the T&C for FO on learjet ?

About the FO's moving to the 37, do they still have to pay for the TR ?

Thanks!

I-AINC
1st Jul 2019, 17:51
I've flown there 3 years, ask me whatever you need.

Cheers
NC

skyboy83
30th Jul 2019, 21:05
I've flown there 3 years, ask me whatever you need.

Cheers
NC
How many hours expected to fly per year?
How much is the salary?
Any chance to move to 737?

Jet Jockey A4
31st Jul 2019, 15:23
Any chance to move to 737?

Lol... No, not after yesterday’s MOL announcement!

Spunky Monkey
29th Aug 2019, 13:10
Are Ryanair still recruiting for the Lear positions?
I am pretty local to Stansted and have a good number of corporate hours.
I see this position comes up often.

EatMyShorts!
29th Aug 2019, 16:34
I am pretty local to Stansted and have a good number of corporate hours.
I see this position comes up often.Is this good that this position comes up often? Lots of people leaving after a short period of time....if you got "a good number of corporate hours", maybe look for a better job.

Spunky Monkey
29th Aug 2019, 16:58
Eatmyshorts
You are quite correct in everything you say. I am looking at all options at the moment and want to work out why people are leaving.
Is it to go on the 737 or is it because they don't like the company / Roster / Standby / Pay?
I appreciate your input though.

EatMyShorts!
30th Aug 2019, 13:31
Definitely some are going from the Learjet fleet to the 737, because they see this job as an entrance to Ryanair. But who knows.