PDA

View Full Version : High jinks on the flight deck.

Mike Flynn
23rd Mar 2018, 00:56
British tabloid the Sun has splashed an Easyjet crew having fun on the flight deck.

SHOCKPIT ‘Unprofessional’ EasyJet pilots caught playing games on Snapchat at 30,000ft with a plane full of passengers

AN easyJet co-pilot is filmed dancing by his captain as they mess around on a Snapchat game while flying a plane full of *passengers at 30,000ft.

Neither man is looking at the controls or out through the cockpit windscreen as the flier gyrates with a cartoon character *created by the daft app.

The antics were filmed during a Paris to Madrid flight on Wednesday and posted on captain Michel Castellucci’s social media account pilot_flyingnut.

In another photo, Mr Castellucci posed with a cuddly bear image superimposed on his face. Angry passengers called the high jinks “irresponsible”.

The high jinks were branded dangerous and unprofessional on Thursday night.

Mr Castellucci, who is regularly in charge of jets to and from London, shared the film on social media, adding the caption: “Dancing first officer in cruise doing paperwork.”
In another video shared by the captain from their Paris to Madrid flight, a virtual owl dances beside the co-pilot, who turns and smirks inanely at the end of the footage.

EasyJet was investigating the videos — while Mr Castellucci and his dancing junior colleague faced a stern ticking off.

The footage was captured as scores of passengers sat oblivious to the schoolboy antics behind the cockpit door.

Mr Castellucci posted the film on his Instagram and Facebook accounts — adding emoticons of a plane and a laughing face plus hashtags including #easyjet, #a320, and #pilotlife.

An easyJet spokesman said: “Whilst at no point was the safety of the passengers compromised, this falls short of the high standards easyJet expects of its pilots.

“We will speak to the pilots involved.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/nintchdbpict000393961607.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=960

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/nintchdbpict000393836492-e1521753392827.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=960

source https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5879256/easyjet-pilots-snapchat-flight-dangerous/

Loose rivets
23rd Mar 2018, 01:15
That's it?! Sheesh, the lad was strapped in and his modest gyrations could hardly be called 'antics'. I imagine the artwork was done later when all schools and gaggles of nuns and lawyers had been avoided.

One of my captains was slightly built and used to sit on the outer armrest with his feet on the cushion; quite often crews didn't belt up. I'd sooner have this crew than go back to those (sub)standards.

Two's in
23rd Mar 2018, 02:07
Maybe if you don't understand how social media postings can be used by employers as grounds for dismissal your critical thinking skills aren't quite up to LHS standards?

cactusbusdrvr
23rd Mar 2018, 04:08
This is really news? Some of you really need a reality check.

But yeah, posting Snapchat crap or anything you do on the flightdeck is just stupid. Thank the Lord social media was nonexistent when I was in my 20s and 30s.

Future Rodney King
23rd Mar 2018, 07:50
The same type of unprofessional immature fools are heard daily on 121.5 making childish noises.

Chesty Morgan
23rd Mar 2018, 08:09
Yes we must all sit there without moving staring intently at the instruments with hands and feet covering the controls for 5 hours at a time with the patience and fortitude of an SAS sniper. :rolleyes:

Mike Flynn
23rd Mar 2018, 09:50
Yes we must all sit there without moving staring intently at the instruments with hands and feet covering the controls for 5 hours at a time with the patience and fortitude of an SAS sniper. :rolleyes:

This story sure puts a new slant on CRM:ok:

All the other tabloids are running it now.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5534197/EasyjJet-pilot-films-pilot-dancing-38-000-feet.html
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/easyjet-pilots-filmed-playing-snapchat-games-at-30000-ft-during-flight-a3797131.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjjPuG5CmUA

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/23/easyjet-pilots-mess-around-snapchat-cockpit-flight-paris-madrid-7410122/

Herod
23rd Mar 2018, 09:53
"What happens on the flight-deck stays on the flight-deck." Don't post on social media. Stupid.

cavortingcheetah
23rd Mar 2018, 10:01
Isn't the real question here whether people who are so idiotic as to post such perfectly normal work place behaviour on social media fit to command and control the destinies of thousands?

DaveReidUK
23rd Mar 2018, 10:02
As a former (ex-navigator) colleague used to say: "Anyone who has half a mind to be a pilot has all the right qualifications".

Takan Inchovit
23rd Mar 2018, 10:20
It's what happens below the flight deck that worries me.

https://i.imgur.com/Q8fbY7G.jpg

RAT 5
23rd Mar 2018, 12:24
Mid-Atlantic, 1hr between wpt's, en-route altn' weather checked, reading the paper, doing the crossword, perhaps. Paris-Madrid? Busy airspace, etc. etc. Little time to get bored. Hm??
Being daft enough to post on social media. Hm??.

Imagine at your command interview if you would admit to such an antic. Would you be selected? I doubt it.

Mike Flynn
23rd Mar 2018, 13:07
It will be interesting to see the outcome. This is bad PR for EZY.

FZRA
23rd Mar 2018, 13:13
If they're worried about a few seconds of messing around what would they make of controlled rest :confused:

Hotel Tango
23rd Mar 2018, 13:20
Well, when you suffer from fatigue, you have to stay awake somehow! ;)

Totally innocent bit of fun but great material for the gutter press, who know eff all about anything, to pounce on!

Nevertheless, in this day and age it was very naive for the Captain to post it on social media.

Perhaps Easy should sue the newspaper?!

VP959
23rd Mar 2018, 13:30
Just how stupid do you have to be to post this globally, using your employer's hashtag, and not see that it might, just, end up getting you into trouble?

Their error seems to be in not keeping the jokes to themselves, but that's not how a lot of the general public will see it; those that assume that pilots really fly aeroplanes all the time. I doubt there's anyone who's not done "something for a laugh" when flying, which is fine, as long as it's safe (as this larking about almost certainly was), but posting images that anyone, including employers and regulators can see is a different thing entirely.

FWIW, I once flew under a bridge, on take off, during a GFT, and still passed OK....................

Mike Flynn
23rd Mar 2018, 13:31
Well, when you suffer from fatigue, you have to stay awake somehow! ;)

Totally innocent bit of fun but great material for the gutter press, who know eff all about anything, to pounce on!

Nevertheless, in this day and age it was very naive for the Captain to post it on social media.

Perhaps Easy should sue the newspaper?!
What sort of fatique on a short hop like that?

VP959
23rd Mar 2018, 13:37
So, the criticism is not about the behaviour on the flight-deck, but the use of social media to publicise the behaviour?

Yes, in my view. Larking about, without endangering the aircraft or breaking any regulations, isn't a sin, is it? It's unprofessional in my view, but then that's a word that's been diluted a lot over recent years, hasn't it?

fox niner
23rd Mar 2018, 13:42
Ok guys. Raise your hands if you have been playing Yahtzee at 30 west to prevent yourself and your flight deck buddy from falling asleep.

cjwo80
23rd Mar 2018, 14:09
It appears both pilots have now been suspended pending an investigation. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Long time lurker just signed up, thanks to all for helping educate me on a subject I am fascinated with.

Bluebaron
23rd Mar 2018, 15:15
Unbelievable! You can't do anything these days without offending someone.

The captain seems like a nice guy to fly with. I'll rather fly with him than a clone that sits and stares out the window for 10 hours.

I agree maybe not good idea to post on a public forum however. I wonder how many people are running to review ther privacy settings on Facebook etc?.....

B Fraser
23rd Mar 2018, 15:34
There is a clip somewhere of a hostie stripping down to her undercrackers on the flight deck and I would be grateful (as I am sure most of us would) if someone could post it here.

I would be much happier if the crew were alert, swapping stories, playing chess or doing Blackadder impressions (as one pilot mate told me when Rowan Atkinson was on board) than snoring their heads off.

Their only error was getting caught by a jobsworth.

RAT 5
23rd Mar 2018, 15:35
This was <2 hour flight in congested airspace. Let's comment on apples & apples.

Jonty
23rd Mar 2018, 15:44
I wonder what easy jets response will be?

Mike Flynn
23rd Mar 2018, 16:03
The pilots have been suspended according to reports on the BBC website and elsewhere.
EasyJet suspends pilots over social media posts - BBC News (http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-43514782)

The EasyJet pilots have been suspended pending a disciplinary investigation said the airline.

Two EasyJet pilots have been suspended after footage emerged of them using a mobile phone app while flying.
The Luton-based airline said it was taking the matter "seriously" and the actions were "not acceptable".
As reported in The Sun, a pilot filmed another pilot dancing with an "animated woman" from a Snapchat game and writing a report "with an owl" dancing on the screen beside him.
EasyJet said passenger safety was not compromised.
A spokeswoman for EasyJet said it happened when the aircraft was in cruise control and the flight operated safely.
She said: "Whilst at no point was the safety of the passengers compromised, this falls well short of the high standards EasyJet expects of its pilots.
"It is not acceptable and is not representative of the thousands of highly professional pilots who work for the airline.
"We take this issue seriously and, as such, the pilots have been suspended (in line with our procedures) pending a disciplinary investigation."
The Sun said it happened on a Paris to Madrid flight on Wednesday.

Hotel Tango
23rd Mar 2018, 16:16

Jay Sata, accumalative fatigue doesn't develop from a single sector!

Fareastdriver
23rd Mar 2018, 16:37
I feel sorry for the 1st Officer. I doubt whether he instigated the 'fun' and then his picture is slashed over the media and he might lose his job and have difficulty finding another.

After spending, and owing, all that money for his training.

funfly
23rd Mar 2018, 16:56
I thought that snapchat deleted after a few seconds anyway, having said that snapchat is a toy for the under 16s cant understand a ‘responsible’ adult playing with it.

Hotel Tango
23rd Mar 2018, 17:00
Suspending the pilots indicates what a bunch of cowards Easyjet management are. It's a total non issue stirred up by irresponsible gutter press c##p! It really gets to me how ridiculous the world has become, not because of social media but from irresponsible and totally ridiculous reporting by the gutter press!

TangoAlphad
23rd Mar 2018, 17:16

I take it you aren’t an airline pilot.

Dct_Mopas
23rd Mar 2018, 17:23
Suspending the pilots indicates what a bunch of cowards Easyjet management are. It's a total non issue stirred up by irresponsible gutter press c##p! It really gets to me how ridiculous the world has become, not because of social media but from irresponsible and totally ridiculous reporting by the gutter press!

To be fair that would be the response by most companies. You have to be shown to do something for people to lose interest and the story to become even more of a non-story. Stern telling off and back onto the line (hopefully).

TheFiddler
23rd Mar 2018, 17:30
Their only error was getting caught by a jobsworth.

No, the error was the Captain being stupid enough to post it publicly. Once he did that he was fair game to the "jobsworths"

rog747
23rd Mar 2018, 18:28
many pilots use their cameras whilst in flight - a phone today is a very good camera

gonna suspend all the guys who post sunrises and sunsets or the pyramids from FL350??

ludicrous - gotta blame the web the press and social media for this career ruining nonsense

wiggy
23rd Mar 2018, 18:44
Maybe rog, but a bit of the blame has to be pointed in the direction of whoever decided to go onto social media and post the images..

Of course at least airline now has a handful of nominated and approved social media ambassadors and has put in place a ban on the rest workforce (pilots or cabin crew) from taking images of anything from the Flight Deck from below FL200...but that would be a digression from the thread...:E:E

gpzz
23rd Mar 2018, 20:05
Well, I'm not a pilot but isn't this all about professional judgement and yes I get it, all pro's, myself included enjoy a lark,..but to then let poor old Joe P who cant fathom one end of a plane from t'other in on the act...really?.
Now where did I put my Eurostar ticket...

Mike6567
23rd Mar 2018, 20:18
I am not sure but has the captain only got three bars?

Hussar 54
23rd Mar 2018, 20:20
Not too many years ago, I spent a riotous few hours on the flightdeck of a 747 operated by a Big Airline based in the UK whose skipper was well known to pass the hours in the cruise with his non-stop Elvis Presley impersonations. Some posters on here may also remember him.

Of course, there was no Youtube, Facebook, etc in those days.

The FO that day told me that the Skipper's devotion to Elvis extended to that he even spent many of his off days holed up in his small motorhome, parked on a cliff edge overlooking the Channel, with an old Dansette record player and his collection of Elvis Presley LPs.

Each to his own, I suppose.

Poose
23rd Mar 2018, 20:22
He will have by this time next week... :p

Poose
23rd Mar 2018, 20:23

He will have by this time next week... :p

Poose
23rd Mar 2018, 20:25

He will have by this time next week... :O

Hotel Tango
23rd Mar 2018, 20:29
Poose, your jokes are getting repetitive ;)

student88
23rd Mar 2018, 20:30

I'm not sure but he will have by this time next week!! :}

LHRPony
23rd Mar 2018, 20:57
I’m not sure that footage is lagit....real FO’s normally have a bigger, shinier watch.

TangoAlphad
23rd Mar 2018, 20:59
I’m not sure that footage is lagit....real FO’s normally have a bigger, shinier watch.

Is that an Ezy specific? Some of us elsewhere still drive a sensible family car and the same 10 year old Tisot watch!

C152gal
23rd Mar 2018, 21:19
Allah! Making pictures in a cockpit while inflight was already a hot topic with the FAA in the US, and now the same hits Europe.
EasyJet suspends pilots over Snapchat videos - BBC News (http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-43514782)

TheFiddler
23rd Mar 2018, 21:21
Is this the same company that on a recent documentary had an interview with a low hour FO in the FD about wether he was a "boobs or bum" man while the Skipper was down the back chatting someone else up? They can't have it both ways.

EGPF
23rd Mar 2018, 21:27
The Suns' version of events - has video:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5879256/easyjet-pilots-snapchat-flight-dangerous/

wiggy
23rd Mar 2018, 22:06
Hussar

....skipper was well known to pass the hours in the cruise with his non-stop Elvis Presley impersonations. Some posters on here may also remember him.

:ok: T’was exactly as you described...every trip with him....

chevvron
24th Mar 2018, 03:04
Hi jinks on the flight deck have been about for many years.
I can remember photos in 'Flight' in the early '60s of stewardesses getting in a bit of 'dual' whilst sitting on the captain's lap.

BusAirDriver
26th Mar 2018, 01:36
This is such BS story made by ignorant journalists trying to make something out of nothing.

And exactly what did the FO do?

It’s beyond a joke, sorry.

So misleading article and it attracts ignorant people who have no idea of what Snapchat is.

I am surprised if these actions are true. Making a 20 second film on your phone at cruise is not exactly the sensation the journalist is trying to create.
I would suggest the pilots sue the newspaper on this.

old,not bold
26th Mar 2018, 08:38
You've missed the point; adolescent antics on a flight deck, in the cruise, by supposed adults and recording them are pretty silly. But that's all.

Posting them on social media for the world to see was so stupid that the person who did it cannot conceivably be considered as having rational judgement, and therefore shouldn't be allowed to drive a taxi, let alone an airliner.

Teenagers post videos of themselves doing stupid things, but mostly they grow out of that by the time they are 18, except in the USA.

sitigeltfel
26th Mar 2018, 09:10
What amazes me is that the easyJet crew managed to sneak an owl, shark and dancing girl onto the flight deck without anyone noticing!

;)

treadigraph
26th Mar 2018, 10:29
Imagine what they might not have posted...

BusAirDriver
26th Mar 2018, 12:09
You've missed the point; adolescent antics on a flight deck, in the cruise, by supposed adults and recording them are pretty silly. But that's all.

Posting them on social media for the world to see was so stupid that the person who did it cannot conceivably be considered as having rational judgement, and therefore shouldn't be allowed to drive a taxi, let alone an airliner.

Teenagers post videos of themselves doing stupid things, but mostly they grow out of that by the time they are 18, except in the USA.

Let’s get this into perspective.
First the FOs did not have any active part in this. They was just filmed, and had know control of film/photo or its usage afterwards.

I personally don’t find such things funny, and would never bother even doing.
The news sensation was trying to create a narrative that these pilots was risking safety and doing some crazy things with owls, and various other animated creatures.

This is the point, these are animated creatures superimposed on your film, it’s not someone going to extreme lengths to do something funny in the cockpit. It simply opening an App and just film or make a photo.

Did this distract the pilots in their duty and endanger the aircraft ?
Anymore than if they had filmed a crew member having a controlled rest. Imagine if a controlled rest would have been filmed and made public, it all depends on the narrative presented.

I am not defending the Captains actions, but things need to be put into perspective.

Putting it on social media, so what? I personally would not have done it, but I can’t see the big deal.
Are you not allowed anymore to show your love of the job?

Would this been a story if the Captain had filmed the flight deck without the Avatars in the film?
Just shows how dumb people have become, it would have been a non story if he had just filmed the FO doing his paperwork.

Do you maybe believe they had toys and animals with in the cockpit that distracted them?

This is 2018, not 1980, move on, nothing to see here.

rog747
26th Mar 2018, 16:24
we had much more fun in 1980 :) (daren't show you the cockpit ones) BMA in sunny Spain, hatracking at heathrow

no air or ground crews were harmed or sexually abused in the taking of these photos

RAT 5
26th Mar 2018, 17:11
Where's the one, during a 3 hour turn-round on a Greek-Island, of sunbathing on the wing?

rog747
26th Mar 2018, 17:27
Where's the one, during a 3 hour turn-round on a Greek-Island, of sunbathing on the wing?

:) you asked -

BY photos c. of my pal's BY Facebook group

also another BMA one - as old Max Bygraves once sang, hands? who needs hands lol

RAT 5
26th Mar 2018, 20:35
Thanks Rog. Those were the days. No often, but sometimes. It seems the older the tech the more relaxed the rules. And I think we made a better job of it than today; but that's a debate for another day.
OMG. Did they really have skirts as short as that. I must be getting old if I can't remember those legs.

Pontius Navigator
26th Mar 2018, 21:00
And the difference? Instant gratification or stupidity.

I shudder to think what might have been in the 60s and 70s had we had instant cameras etc (other than Pornaroid)

flash8
26th Mar 2018, 21:17
Rog, fantastic photos of a bygone era! Appreciated!

No high jinks (or low jinks) today though, oh no.

EPRman
27th Mar 2018, 00:49
Love photos like that. Got any more Rog?

ExSp33db1rd
27th Mar 2018, 05:03
F/O left his seat to visit the toilet with a young lady passenger visiting the flight deck holding a very young baby, as he passed her he suggested that the baby must be heavy, why didn't she put it down for a few minutes whilst he was away? Whereupon he took the baby from her and placed it on his seat. The baby did what comes naturally and leaned forward and touched the control column, whereupon the F/O produced a camera - where from I often wonder, this was long before Smartphones > - and took the picture, which to my horror found its way on to the pages of the then Company magazine. Nobody seemed to comment unfavourably, but there were some notes about was it now necessary to recruit them so young, but it didn't need a magnifying glass to read the altimeter - at 33,000 ft !

I have a picture of a stewardess sat in my seat, with my 14 yr. old son on her knee, and again it doesn't need much perusing to see that the aircraft was obviously airborne - - which I'm not showing anybody !!

chevvron
27th Mar 2018, 08:25
Thanks Rog. Those were the days. No often, but sometimes. It seems the older the tech the more relaxed the rules. And I think we made a better job of it than today; but that's a debate for another day.
OMG. Did they really have skirts as short as that. I must be getting old if I can't remember those legs.

Yeah; compare them with the typical Ryanair stewardess nowadays.

rog747
27th Mar 2018, 09:11
glad you liked the pics - i will dig out some more if I can

one very old one here passed to me via an old skipper at BMA

delays in the old days.....

rog747
27th Mar 2018, 09:12
And the difference? Instant gratification or stupidity.

I shudder to think what might have been in the 60s and 70s had we had instant cameras etc (other than Pornaroid)

we had instamatics back then remember?

wiggy
27th Mar 2018, 09:28
we had instamatics back then remember?

:) :)

Indeed....only, what, a week perhaps to get the film processed and the prints back?

Edit to add that I just realised I’d better add something like this:

Kodak Instamatic 100 | Camerapedia | FANDOM powered by Wikia (http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kodak_Instamatic_100)

rog747
27th Mar 2018, 09:32
:) :)

Indeed....only, what, a week perhaps to get the film processed and the prints back?

and did we moan? no - we were all excited to pick up the wallet of prints
most of which would be blurred out of focus or of a poor angle with a thumb in it

wiggy
27th Mar 2018, 09:36
and did we moan? no - we were all excited to pick up the wallet of prints
most of which would be blurred out of focus or of a poor angle with a thumb in it

Ain’t that the truth...And if needed I can find the prints from our summer hols in 69 in about three or four minutes (in a box in a cupboard)...haven’t got a cat in *** chance of quickly finding anything taken in the last decade or so...

Fliegenmong
27th Mar 2018, 09:59
Someone mentioned that snapchat is a toy for 16 yr olds.....yeah, kinda...I guess...I'm almost 3 times that age and I use it though....so does my wife and our 'party' girlfriends...heaps of fun!!

...yes snapchat is visible to the recipient for only a short time and only once, anyone can 'Screen shot' and save a picture though....new functions can be allowed to show anywhere on a global map...for example if I search into Lagos...I see some pretty heavy stuff going on...if I look into Copenhagen...someone is always posting fun out drinking with friends

I like 'snappy' it's most likely recorded everything I've done and been etc etc....but what do I do criminal?

The EZY boys....well stupid...very stupid...I understand how you 'snap' random silliness...we do it all the time....but never from the flight deck...it's just ammunition...anyway Madrid to Paris?...They snap faster than I could....I'd be way toooo busy on a sector like that!

rog747
27th Mar 2018, 10:03
so back on topic - cant see this big fuss frankly - bit daft that EZY thinks it's quite OK to do a TV docu with rookie pilots in the RHS being asked on air by the TRE skip ''you a tits or bum chap''? v.v now a couple of snapchat posts (doctored after the event) posted online

come on EZY you cannot have it both ways - its two faced to bow to Press media pressure to say this was unsafe or unprofessional (yes maybe daft) when you quite happily air a TV reality show showing your flight deck crews in action

RAT 5
27th Mar 2018, 12:49
EZY thinks it's quite OK to do a TV docu with rookie pilots in the RHS being asked on air by the TRE skip ''you a tits or bum chap''?

Never saw the program, but if that is true it does not reflect well on the judgement of the TRE knowing they were on camera and about to be broadcast into 000000m's of homes. It hardly helps the cause of trying to enhance the image of an airline captain, and training captain at that. Not being a prude, but there are times & places, and on camera is neither. Off camera: what happens in the flight deck stays in the flight deck.

rog747
27th Mar 2018, 13:02
EZY thinks it's quite OK to do a TV docu with rookie pilots in the RHS being asked on air by the TRE skip ''you a tits or bum chap''?

Never saw the program, but if that is true it does not reflect well on the judgement of the TRE knowing they were on camera and about to be broadcast into 000000m's of homes. It hardly helps the cause of trying to enhance the image of an airline captain, and training captain at that. Not being a prude, but there are times & places, and on camera is neither. Off camera: what happens in the flight deck stays in the flight deck.

i guess you have got it in one there - yes it was true and the tv series ended after 2 episodes although more were scheduled iirc

Loose rivets
27th Mar 2018, 15:18
What had she just witnessed?! Whatever it was it seems to have caused the flightdeck to fall off.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/walnaze/Flying/BiiiigHat.jpg

Proper motive power. Groan.

Brian W May
27th Mar 2018, 21:39
One of the distinct advantages of flying freighters - you could even leave the doors open in flight (for the purists, I'm talking about the internal doors . . . )

megan
28th Mar 2018, 07:23
Did they really have skirts as short as that. I must be getting old if I can't remember those legsBut you must remember stockings hitched with suspenders Rat (second pic).

Fliegenmong
28th Mar 2018, 10:42
so back on topic - cant see this big fuss frankly - bit daft that EZY thinks it's quite OK to do a TV docu with rookie pilots in the RHS being asked on air by the TRE skip ''you a tits or bum chap''? v.v now a couple of snapchat posts (doctored after the event) posted online

come on EZY you cannot have it both ways - its two faced to bow to Press media pressure to say this was unsafe or unprofessional (yes maybe daft) when you quite happily air a TV reality show showing your flight deck crews in action

Well quite so!...you gotta appeal to a lowest common denominator type via 'Reality TV' info show...really an advert. , but at the same time you need to jump on things like this to protect your image etc. .... Can't see anything wrong in what was done other than stupidty...that is no safety threat....

Snapchat what their roster is...is maybe far more revealing of a systemic safety issue!! (Note..I do not know EZY rosters I have not seem them)