PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on the AF2271 flight out to Paris - Friday???

TikkiRo
22nd Jul 2002, 16:42
If you are - perhaps you can help me out?? I'm a disabled PPL student flying out to S. Africa on Friday night for further PPL training but I have a huge concern over my connection in Paris. Seems we land in 22.25 and depart for J'berg at 23.15 - now I'm going to be using a wheelchair and so as you know would usually end up being offloaded last - however, with such a tight connection I'm wondering if I could ask to get off first. What's the usual protocol with ongoing connections etc especially in respect of disabled passengers?? The thought of missing that connection just doesn't bear thinking about as I have a lot of pain sitting in a wheelchair even for an hour let alone 24!!

If you will be on that flight and would like to make contact in advance please email me privately and let me know. Anyone else willing to chip in suggestions about usual protocol for such things and maybe put my mind at rest - feel free!

Thanks in advance
TR

cloud nine
23rd Jul 2002, 06:04
TR,

Im sure that if you phone the airline that you are flying with in advance or when checking in advise the ground staff of your tight connection, they will be more than happy to help. You may even want to ask if they can lend you a hand and take you over to your connecting flight.
This is a very normal thing, and I know that we do things like this for our passengers all the time. Just let them know, and Im sure there wont be any problems.:)