PDA

View Full Version : New Appointments

Monarch Man
10th Mar 2018, 09:33
We have yet another appointee from the Orange locust, anyone willing to share as to his methodology and how long it will take for him to be assimilated by the Borg?

donpizmeov
10th Mar 2018, 14:08
Can I suggest BTC?

allaru
10th Mar 2018, 17:45
Can I suggest just another yes man like all those before him...n who gives a s&^t anyway! More importantly we need a name for him....TCT perhaps. Probably already had the nanoprobes inserted in his Aho#le before he arrived ..pre assimilated.

Craggenmore
10th Mar 2018, 19:33
You sure he's from EZY. Every one I've flown with who is ex EZY has never heard of him..!

JA, JP, MW, Pilot A (from Harry's post) sure, but this guy?

X-BleedOpen
10th Mar 2018, 20:05
Ex RYR, then Easy from 2012 until today I think. He is the same as the other ones... appointed to be a YES man.

fliion
10th Mar 2018, 23:58
Can I suggest BTC?

Don, Aviation related abbreviation?

If he turns out to be the consummate “yes man”

i.e. suck up artist...to ATC...

Might I suggest

BBJ
😉

Eau de Boeing
11th Mar 2018, 00:55
Craggenmore, yes he's ex-easy and citijet before that. He has quite a good nickname from there already.

Schnowzer
11th Mar 2018, 06:30
He will be just like all senior managers that come to EK. He will be amazed at how shiny things are and that the VPs actually have a spa on site; wow EK must care about me!

Then he will operate based on his previous experience, see holes in the operation and try to improve them. At that point he will be reminded that he has been given accountability and responsibility for the operation but not the ability to change it. He then has the choice; become 9 of 9, keep the head down and take the bonus when offered or leave. I have only seen one manager change the operation for the better in the time I have been here and eventually he was worn down like all the rest to look after himself. I can’t say I blame him.

donpizmeov
11th Mar 2018, 07:24
His experience being narrow body, short haul and low cost. One outa three ain't bad I guess.

BBJ has a good ring about it fliion.

Monarch Man
11th Mar 2018, 07:30
BBJ does have a certain sucky up quality I will readily admit plus it has that all important aviation component.
Gets my vote.

B78X
11th Mar 2018, 12:42
The good thing is he never ever changed anything (for better or worse). So any negative change won't come from him. The bad news, he'll say yes to absolutely anything to keep his job. So again, any negative change won't come from him - but he'll sign it off without a care in the world. Good luck chaps!