PDA

View Full Version : Cabin crew application.

Fitguy
2nd Mar 2018, 12:41
Im doing my application for cabin crew but i can not open the link for the video part of the application, the link does not want to open . Please any help or advise on how to open the link so that i can do the video questionnaire because i can not submit my application before i do that

jetsolo
2nd Mar 2018, 22:15
Im doing my application for cabin crew but i can not open the link for the video part of the application, the link does not want to open . Please any help or advise on how to open the link so that i can do the video questionnaire because i can not submit my application before i do that

Maybe you should be a bit more specific. Which airline, which video link, did you have to download an app etc.

peterflax
29th Mar 2018, 22:52
i wish i could help you but you need to be a bit more specific :3

Chiara33
16th May 2018, 09:52
Hello guys, i have a cabin crew assessment day, do you know which type of written/spoken test i have to do? How the assessment day is organised? Thank you in advance :)