PDA

View Full Version : CDG - weather disruption.

yellowtriumph
2nd Mar 2018, 08:09
We are due to fly from Heathrow to Paris this coming Monday afternoon to connect to an onward flight to South America late Monday evening.

I know Monday is a little way off, but does anyone know the current serviceability of the airport with regard to delays or cancellations or what it is predicted to be on Monday? I know the weather is very changeable and this is a few days off but I am getting anxious.

I have tried searching and looking on the www but I am not finding it easy to get this information. Thank you.

wiggy
2nd Mar 2018, 08:32
Not sure what the state of play is today (Friday) but all the current forecasts being put out by the likes of Meteo France for the Paris area (and indeed France in general) have been consistent for a while in predicting a major warming up over the next day or two and temperatures up at around 10 Celsius by Monday.

have tried searching and looking on the www but I am not finding it easy to get this information. Thank you.

As far as weather forecasts are concerned this far out there’s no advantage to trying to find an aviation weather source, I’d just look at the meteofrance or the BBC weather websites.

yellowtriumph
2nd Mar 2018, 10:24
Thank you wiggy.