PDA

View Full Version : Loganair

Eudi
1st Mar 2018, 15:03
I could see Loganair is looking for pilots since October but after all of this time no one type rated pilot (at least foreign) was called and no information regarding if they will do some recruitment process.

As far as I know they are lack of experience F/O and Captains. Does anyone knows if they have any active recruitment?

Thanks

Pilotless
1st Mar 2018, 16:31
Thank you for the valuable contribution to this thread. Amazing insight and right on subject. Think you maybe looking for the Daily Mail.

It will be right on subject when your hard-won skills are of zero use to airlines and you and your peers are left scratching around for another career as middle age men and women (i.e. over the hill) with insufficient pensions savings and large mortgages and other debts to pay down. I detect BA pilots are the worst offenders for whingeing about stuff that's really of no consequence in comparison. Put AI central in your thoughts, it's coming for your house.

CXKA
2nd Mar 2018, 00:30
Pilotless what is your problem? Not every thread needs a comment on AI!!

CXKA
2nd Mar 2018, 07:06
He can sit in the front when the AI try's to do an approach into Barra!

Mister Geezer
2nd Mar 2018, 11:16
Or Sumburgh's 'Riveria' approach onto 33 for that matter too!!! :E

FlipFlapFlop
2nd Mar 2018, 19:06
It is another thread he has hijacked. He is a troll. He cannot even post comments to the correct thread so hope he is never programming this AI he so loves.

TRY2FLY
5th Mar 2018, 20:00
Why is Pilotless obsessed with Artificial Insemination :}

Right I'm off to jet blast