PDA

View Full Version : [CANADA] Gander Flight Training or Moncton Flight College ?

mughalb
23rd Feb 2018, 20:56
Hey Folks!
I am looking to start my professional pilot training in Canada, I am a international student and I have shortlisted 2 options as flight schools, Please let me know your view on it.

1. Moncton Flight College
2. Gander Flight Training

If you have any other college in mind, That is cost-effective and good, Please let me know in the replies.

I am more interested in a 2-year diploma program that Gander Offers. It will let me a Post-Grad work permit of upto 3 years as opposed to Moncton's 20 month diploma leading to 20 month work permit (post grad).

Thanks.

paco
24th Feb 2018, 09:07
Harv's Air in Steinbach Manitoba as a flight school, but not sure if they have any post study facilities.

I would think that Moncton would be a nicer town

Kenmuodum
23rd Apr 2018, 12:53
I am interested in pursuing my CPL with either of the two flight schools but I don't know which one will be better for an International student in terms of quality of instructor and cost of training. Sure I would have visited the schools before making my decision but since I am an international student, I can only base my decision on people's suggestion.
Does anyone has advice concerning any of the schools?
I want to know the one that has more competitive price and better community.
My pocket is not that deep anymore as I have spent most of my money on PPL.
I will also want to progress to multi IFR after my CPL.

SIDE NOTE: I have about five years experience working as an aircraft load planner and a flight dispatcher. So, I have some experience in the aviation industry. I only want to progress my career because flying is very exciting.